21: Photography

Taehyung pov

I woke up in the morning when the Alarm Clock made Noise and Yeontan's Annoyed Barking filled My ears.

I have to go to work today again, sad life.

I turned off the alarm clock and I couldn't hear Yeontan Barking anymore either? He Was just trying to wake me up.

Tannie is annoyed from me Because I left him home alone Yesterday. He ate the food I left for him last night but he is avoiding me. My Baby knows how to show annoyance.

My head hurted and Making me Put my hands over his In pain. I was reminded of yesterday, everything that happened yesterday.

So much Happened, I went to His home, He had Lunch together, we took Photographs together, we even danced in the rain and Last of all... Even kissed.

What no! I am supposed to forget about the kiss because he said so. But what can I do of this heart?
It's going crazy in there thinking just how his soft Lips connected with mine.

It was so short but it was something so Meaningful and memorable for me.

It was just my... Fifth time meeting him I guess and He even  saw me shirtless and we kissed.

You must've have been thinking that we were clear after that. We opened up to each other and spoke our hearts out But...

Yesterday:

"I have remembered that it was you Jungkook. it was you... That day In LA"

His eyes Widened, and a curse was waiting right on his lips to be thrown at me, "YOU FUC*KING REMEMBERED!?"

My eyes widened too. This is the reaction I had been afraid of!

"B!" I Spoke, his wide eyes went back to normal and His eyes spoke a 'what'

"B! Lab! L.A.B! I remembered that it was you in that lab!" My voice turned Nervous and I internally Started sweating.

"What!?"

I swear my Body was shuttering and so was my Voice a Little but I acted thoughtful, as if I was Thinking something.

"Was it the... Dance lab? Or no.. dance studio? Whichever lab, it was You, wasn't it?" I tilted my head as I Nervously pointed my index finger at him.

He chuckled in disbelief, "which day and Wich Lab are you talking about!?"

I Tightened my brows and Forced on my brain, "uh look! You don't remember. It was indeed you!"

It wasn't raining anymore. He must have wanted to Hit me with that Umbrella In his hand but I wonder how he controlled himself.

He looked away and mumbled but sadly His mumble was so loud that I heard it very clearly, "whatever... I was Expecting too much myself"

Ok. I'm sorry babe but I won't let you know until we get in a real relationship or become more Close.

Present:

After that, I just insisted on coming back home and he didn't force me anymore either.
I have no idea what he was upto after that.

I looked over to Yeontan Sitting at a Corner alone. Ofcourse who else Does he have to sit with him.

I gotta Put some butter on his Puppy to Make him my Friend again.

...

I'm at the company at time as always. I Saw people running here and there In hurry on my way in

They were actually too in rush today. I wonder if it's something special?

Also, I have been here for the past half an hour and Boemgyu hasn't come to greet me either.

Today is a Really Strange day compared to usual.

A staff Guy was Standing next to me, asking me about some random things and I was Just formally replying him. He seemed to be on a Higher scale than me.

Well obviously he would be but director Jungkook must be on a Higher one than him hehe.
But again, do they have scale stuff here? I'm not sure.

Another male ran toward us hurriedly. He was out of Breath when he placed his right Hand on The left Shoulder of the guy Who was talking to me.

"Lisa is here!"

I looked at both of them who shared excited yet Shocked Glances. "Woh really!?" The other spoke.

Wait- who is she now?

"She's looking so Fu*king Hot!! Come before she leaves for shooting"

They both were about to leave, Leaving me behind dumbfounded at not understanding anything when The one who arrived later turned back at me.

"Yah you.. you need to come too"

"Why me...?" I pointed at myself with my index finger with Plead Eyes.

He rolled his eyes, "you are gonna Assistant Director Jungkook In this Special shoot"

"Special shoot?"

He walked toward me Excitedly yet in a shocked manner  "you don't know?"

I shooked my head, "Lalisa. It's her shoot. Director Jungkook is doing it himself so you should know know Special it is"

"Oh.. but who is she?"

He looked at me with eyes widened, "what!? You don't know her?" And yeah, I shooked my head. It's not like I am supposed to know about every Living person, right?"

"Yoonsoo-ah! I'm heartbroken today. He denied to recognize our Lisa!" He dramatically spoke to the other and I rolled Eyes.

"I really don't know her"

"Yah! If you said that to Director Jungkook, you were dead!"

Wait- why? He wouldn't say anything to me for not knowing that one woman.

"She is The hottest Model of The time! Tall, hot, Pretty, sexy, perfect Figure and what is it that she doesn't have!? She was Called Korea's Se--"

"Ah I understand.. you don't have to continue" I interrupted and showed him my palm Calmly.

"You know. People say that Jungkook Takes her shoot himself Because there's some kind of relationship between them secretly" The hell he spoke so interestingly as if It's his life.

Why is he so Interested in other's life? Like why People are?

"There are even Rumors that she and Director Jungkook have been dating! She is always clinging to him after every shoot and Sir Jungkook also Smiles at her. The rumors seem Literally true. If I someday take a picture of them and post it on social Media, it will indeed go viral... He has--"

His voice Started becoming Low for me as I was focused on the first sentence he spoke.

It can't be true Right? Yeah no way. They can't be dating, it must be just a rumor.

Smiled left my lips and It felt like I was broken. But why? I don't even have any Any proper relation with him. He said We should give some time.

I somehow Internally felt sad, Tears were trying to reach me eyes But I couldn't show them here. I gulped my tears and acted like I don't care.

Now I wanna meet that woman so desperately.

__________________

A/N: Lisa gonna make an entry in the next part 👀 look forward to it~

I just a new book Called "Home | Yoonmin" feel free to Check it out and Share you opinion! Yes, it's a Yoonmin Fanfic and if you are interested, don't miss it, it's gonna be amazing! I'd appreciate your support ❤️