7: Photography

Taehyung went out, Where to Find Those Five Boys? That was the only question in his mind.

In His Thoughts, Boemgyu's words rang 'we are going to practice'

Dance Practice studio! That's what he needs to find, he thought.

"Excuse me" he asked the Random Female staff passing.

"Yes?" She said

"Can you tell Me where is the Dance Studio?" He asked to which the girl smiled.

"I'll guide you" she said

Taehyung nodded while Smiling. Only thought he had was that he is going to accomplish his task.

He walked in the Guidance of the Girl, "you are new, right? That's why you don't know where the dance Studio is" she said

Taehyung thought that this is what everyone have been asking him Since the morning but he still nodded to her.

"You are Taehyung, right?" she said to which Taehyung become a little confuse.

It's his first time meeting her but how does she know his name?

Kim jisoo
26 year old
A Staff Member at Jinhit Ent.
Pretty Makeup Artist

He raised his left Brow, The girl Chuckled "I'm Jisoo, a Friend of Director Jungkook. He told me about you."

Still be thought, why would JK tell her about him?

"Don't worry I don't have some kind of Spy behind you"

"I'm not worrying, just wondering why did director Jungkook tell you about me?"

They both Stopped near a place,
"He told me about you about a few months ago and he told me earlier that he met you again here. Aren't you the guy he met--" she stopped when she heard someone shouting her name.

"JISOO UNNIEE!!" Arin came to her shouting, "unnie, I need your help please come with me"

"Ah" she looked at Taehyung "the Dance studio is Right there. You can go on your own from here"

"Thank you" Taehyung respectfully said As he walked towards the place that Jisoo pointed at.

"Woh... Is he a trainee?" Arin said Looking at Taehyung leaving with her mouth open.

Jisoo smacked her head, "does he look young enough to be a trainee to you?"

"Ah it hurts"

"He's a staff"

"Woh he's hot" when Arin said it, Jisoo smacked her head again but harder than before

"You are an idol! You better keep your eyes on Soobin only" jisoo said and started going back