13: Photography

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR!!?"

It is already 10:30 and Taehyung is still Looking for something good to wear.

He doesn't want to Look Like Grandpa neither old Fashioned so while Going through Each and every possible outfit available in his wardrobe, His room is already a mess.

"Tannie!!! Why won't you help me choose something!?" He Whined to The Cute Yeontan Sitting calmly on the floor. Probably Seemed like he doesn't care What his dad wears at his date.

Yes, that's not a date But it seems like one to Taehyung.

"He was wearing a Long coat last time," He exclaimed To Yeontan Properly Giving Him am Imagination Of his coat with body language. "Should I wear a Long coat too?"

Yeontan Barked and a ×2 worried Expression took over Taehyung's face. "Yea. I don't have a Long coat... Should I go buy one?"

....

After all the Struggle, Taehyung ended up wearing a black High-neck shirt which fitted right in his perfect Body along with a dark Blue Long coat--which he brought about 20 minutes earlier--reaching his Knees. Not leaving out the black Fitted Jeans completing the dark theme of His outfit Matching his dark Brown --almost black-- Hair.

He doesn't wear such Tight Fitting Clothes, he prefers Comfy Clothes yet He wore them today because he wants to look Good looking, which he Actually looks 24/7 whether he dresses up or not. He looked like a Warm City guy whom Every Passing person would talk about.

He picked his Camera and before he closed the Door after taking his Steps out, he said to His Dog "Because you didn't give me Any suggestions I'm leaving you home"

Taehyung is sure he is here at time, it is 11:50 am but he doesn't know that he is 10 minutes early.

Standing at the exact same location as The day Before Yesterday, he captured the Enduring scenes in his Camera.

The chattering Couples, Kids and Other People Looked Like a Reason to smile to him.

"Smile" he said And Clicked a Photo for another Couple.

Taehyung thanked them for Willing to Take a Photo for him and they Gently bowed, And Left with a Wide Grin.

Why isn't he here yet. I am sure it is the right place, he thought when he realized that Jungkook Isn't here Though it's been A while.

He sat on a bench near and Sighed. A Kid near who Was probably with his mother Caught his attention. He kept watching that Kid's Cute actions while smiling.

"You are early"

That Voice... It made him look to his right. He Knew who The owner of that voice is But the person was A Little Unfamiliar.

There stood a a Boy Dressed up Different than ever. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a Green Jacket - Which Had a Grey Cap Attached it it- and that Grey Cap On his head Revealing just a Little of his Hair which were light brown?
His sky Blue jeans and Round Glasses Couldn't be Ignored.

It was a little hard For Taehyung to understand what he was wearing but one thing was exact that he Likes Cute as hell and Younger than usual.

At the company, he look like a Boss but here he looked like a Kid because of his baby face, Brown hair and round glasses.

"woh! You look so-" Jungkook Couldn't believe What he was seeing, he was amazed at that look of the older, "ah~ so Attractive Like, how do I put it"

Taehyung almost Blushed, but he Managed to not and stood up and rubbed the back of His neck nervously."I didn't expect you to dress up like that..."