8: Photography

Both of them looked at her, their Eyes met. The girl coughed, "what's going on?"

Jungkook's hand, which was on Taehyung's Cheeks shuttered but he Slightly Moved the hand a bit back and Hit Taehyung's soft cheeks with it. He was trying to make It look like a Slap but it wasn't it hard enough To Taehyung to feel that he got hit.

"I was scolding him because he didn't do his Job well" saying this, Jungkook immediately backed off. "What brings you here, Jisoo?

Jisoo rolled her eyes and Looked at Taehyung who was Still processing what happened. She chuckled at him and then looked at Jungkook who sat on his Favourite Sofa again.

"I was wondering if you were free so we could have Coffee Together as it's lunch time...?" Jisoo said and then Continued sarcastically, "but you are so busy here scolding some Innocent people"

"Innocent people?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung unbelievably, "as if"

"Can I leave now?" Taehyung asked to which Jungkook Nodded and He immediately Left leaving the door open.

Jungkook furrowed, "let's go"

.....

"Gosh I cant believe you are going that far already!" Jisoo sipped her Coffee

"I ain't Going any far. I was just telling him something"

"Anyways.... Did you notice that He seem so innocent! Like really? I didn't knew Innocent people existed Nowadays"

"Nah" Jungkook shooked his head "he isn't Innocent instead he's Kind. He is actually a kind person who think that everyone have a Kind Heart but is unaware what a scary world it is out there"

Jisoo Hummed "so you know him so well already? Woh! You deserve an award"

"If you were Focused on achieving your love instead, you might have Won over Jin already" jk scoffed shamelessly

"Yah! It is your fault after all." Jisoo raised her Voice at him In a cute way and then pouted "if it wasn't for you, He would have been mine by now"

"As if" Jungkook said sarcastically, "it wasn't me! He was the one after me. Don't you dare blame me for it"

"Yeah yeah... As if I don't Know you. You were the one wandering around his Office all 24 hours!"

"I wasn't even at the company all 24 hours"

"I mean All the hours you were at the company!"

"He Called me in the office over and over again so he can see my handsome face!!" jungkook whined

"Yah! He is way Handsome than you. He would prefer Looking in the mirror than at your face"

Jungkook Chuckled in Disbelief, "you only think so because you like him. I'm way more handsome" this Proud in his voice was Extraordinary

"Don't you know, he is known as the worldwide Handsome CEO of Jinhit Ent." Jisoo sounded way more proud than Jungkook, she seemed if Jin Isn't called 'worldwide handsome' here instead she is being called 'worldwide Beauty'

"People say that because They have seen him! Once they see me, they definately Forget that he exist" he Again said in a whinny voice

"I'm throw this Cup at You if you dare say anything like that again!" Jisoo pointed the glass at Jungkook in Annoyance.

Jungkook Cutely smirked Looking down and sipped his coffee.

"When are you planning to confess?" Asked Jisoo, because of what Jungkook Spitted His coffee. Fortunately, he didn't Spit it on Jisoo but instead to his left side.

"Are you Crazy!? Why would I confess?"

"Yah! What are you getting so worked up over? Just ask him out before he flies away. You seem to like him a lot"

"Who said I like him?" Jungkook said teasingly raising his left brow, "your actions show" jisoo said

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "he didn't even Reply the message I sent him even though he have seen it"

"OH.MY.GOD! Look he doesn't even bother to reply you and you are Going crazy over him here" she laughed at Her Friend's helplessness.

"And... He doesn't even remember that he met me In LA" jungkook said Avoiding eye contact.

"Gosh! It's such a delicate situation!" She chuckled "lol, just accept that he was never interested in you. Or else if he was, then he would at least remember your so called handsome face"

"You are supposed to help me but you are just Sprinkling salt on my wounds" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes "I will see it myself" he mumbled

"What are you doing after work?" Asked Jisoo

"Just what I always do"

📷🎤🎶

The work Hours were over, Everyone left to where They pleased. Some people still stayed but Jungkook was at the Parking lot, standing Near his car when he saw Taehyung leaving.
A sudden smile appeared on his face as soon as he laid His on the Boy.

Maybe he is going home?, He thought

He thought of Going after him to Find out where he is going or to find his home is. But afterall he found it to be a Stupid thing to do so he simply went to his own house.

...

After driving for a about 5 Minutes, as his Apartment isn't that far from the company, he Unlocked the door and Steped in.

He Let out a Heavy sigh at the silence in his apartment because he lives alone. After drinking some water and changing, he Went In a room.

The room wasn't his bedroom, it was A room That he had specific for his Passion. The room seemed more live his Art gallery as it was full different artworks by him.

He smiled looking at the Room which was only Decorated by His Works.

The long haired Blonde boy Took out an empty canvas and settled it.

"I finally saw your face today" he Cutely mumbled settling the canvas, "now I can finally make what I've been wanting to"
Once the Canvas was Settled, He started painting.

He seemed so different than what he seemed at work. He was way Cuter here and A cute little pout didn't leva his lips for even a single moment.

Once he got concentrated in his work, he seemed like Lost in it.

He was painting someone, who have taken over his Heart since a while, The black haired Boy in casuals Green Sweater

___________________