35 - Photography

"Say it once that you want me to stay"

Jungkook's words put the whole room on silence for a few moments. Taehyung didn't respond and Jungkook just continued to stare in his eyes.

"Say it once that you want to spend time with me. Once. At least once. and I'll cancle whatever plan and stay with you."

Taehyung felt himself heavy. He wanted him to stay for sure but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

He fighting with his inner self looking into Jungkook's eyes, whether he should say it or not.

The same position, none of them moved. Jungkook vowed not to move until the other gave him a reply. He has always hated it that Taehyung can never say anything to him even when he wants.

"I don't what you're talking about right now. I think it's time I leave. We can meet later." Taehyung said and was about to turn around when Jungkook continued.

"Just one word. Stay. Why can you not say it?" Jungkook said in voice that had a hint of hurt and sadness in it, "Your eyes are saying it clearly. But why can your lips not?"

Taehyung took a heavy breath in and out. He closed his eyes to gulp.
He himself doesn't understand either. Why he can't say it.
He's certain.
He's certain of his feelings for the other.
But the hesitation won't leave him.

What if, we're not meant to be.
What if, his feelings for me aren't as deep as mine for him.
What if, he gets sick of me soon.

Probably useless thoughts, are stopping him.

He turned around to face Jungkook again and opened his closed eyes.

"Stay."

Jungkook's face was delighted with joy. He blinked his Bambi eyes multiple times.

"Wait." Said Jungkook, "did you just say it? Oh my god. I should have recorded it. You sounded so cool saying it"

Taehyung stared at him blankly for a moment. "Uh well.." he rubbed the back of head with his right hand, "since you were insisting so much..."

Jungkook chuckled, "Fine Fine. but you did end up saying it"

"So... Are you staying?"

"Ofcourse as I said." Jungkook took out his phone, "just a moment"

He called a number and said that he suddenly had to be somewhere therefore he couldn't come and that they could celebrate tomorrow and Hung up within a minute.

He smiled at Taehyung, "what now?"

Taehyung just a clueless look on his face because he really didn't know what now.

Taehyung sat on the bed, "what now...?"
After thinking blankly for a few moments he continued, "What do you usually do on your birthday?"

"Just what I was about to do today. Taking leave from work, Hanging out with friends and celebrating and in the end of the day, having some time for myself." He then smiled, "ain't doing that today since you asked me to stay with you."

Taehyung was a little touched and embarrassed at the last sentence and just nodded.

He's staying just because I asked.

"Maybe we can try something you do? What do you do on your birthday?"

Taehyung's attention drifted to him and he shooked his head slightly, "nothing in particular. My birthday is never a special day and not do I consider it to be one."

Jungkook nodded and sat next 6o Taehyung, "but I'll make it's special from now on." And smiled at him.

Taehyung his head to his direction and faced Jungkook smiling at him ear to ear.

Just the addition of a little bit of music in the background would make the scene straight out of a movie but here, honestly, Music wasn't even needed to make the scene as beautiful as it already was.

Since a soft music began to ring in Taehyung's mind itself when his eyes faced the other's.

"Well... I do go out to some nice place to take photographs since that's what I enjoy doing the most." Taehyung said.

Jungkook immediately got up and offered his hand to the other, "let's go then."

Taehyung stared at his hand for a moment and then at him, "where?"

"To some nice place where we can take nice Photographs. Take your camera, I'll take mine."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung said as he held his hand in jungkook's and got up.

"Um!" Jungkook Made a cute sound and nodded. "That's gonna be fun I think."

Taehyung also smiled, in a while, and nodded. "Sure. Where are we going though?"

After they shared a glanced, Jungkook shooked his head as a don't know , Taehyung's head hit upon something.

"I think I know. Let's go." He said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist to leave the apartment.

"All of a sudden?"

They were now in the parking lot and were first arguing about whors car will be drove and then about who would drive.

"Let me drive Since we're going in my car" Said Jungkook

"Fine let's take mine and let me drive. You don't know the destination anyways."

Jungkook was insisting that they take his car and let him drive, and Taehyung kept insisting that they take his car and let him drive saying that it's Jungkook's Birthday and they're going to celebrate so Taehyung should be the Host.

After a small discussion, Jungkook sat on the Passengers seat and Taehyung on the driver's seat - In Jungkook's car.

50 percent of each's argument was accepted. Gladly it was.

Taehyung was now driving to their destination that only He knew about and Jungkook grew more and more curious as silence took over.

"Will you please at least tell me where you're taking me?" Said Jungkook, completely taken over by curiosity, "I feel like you're kidnapping me."

Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook look at him with a look of disapproval. "That's all?"

Taehyung thought for a moment and said, "somewhere beautiful."

"That should be your arms." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes with a playful look.

"Okay a little bit less beautiful than that." Taehyung agreed that it's beautiful in his arms.
Because they really are.

"And where exactly is that?"

"It would be no fun then. You should wait till we reach and get surprised."

Jungkook rolled his eyes in a little bit of annoyance this time. "Fine Fine."

"Look at the sunset!"

"Wanna take a look for a few minutes properly?"

"Sounds cool."

__________________

A/N: EnjOy the sUnseT ~