33 - Photography

"Kids...?" Taehyun and Beomgyu shared a glance.

The look in their eyes was ignored by Jungkook and Taehyung who were busy in their own argument.

"I never disrespected you."

"But Jungkook hyung just did that to us!" Beomgyu whined.

"My fans say that I'm Freaking hot! A kid can't be hot." Taehyun spoke in his favor.

"Yeah!" Beomgyu continued, "same goes for me."

Jungkook shared a glance with Taehyung, "what are they talking about?"

Taehyung mouthed, "You called them kids."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he pointed his index finger at himself, "I did? When?"

"Woh woh this is annoying! Can you please not make us feel like outcasts?" Taehyun said to get their attention.

"Well well I'll bring some juice." Saying this, Jungkook left the scene.

"Oh my god!" Beomgyu suddenly enhaled a huge mass of air in his lungs and froze, Taehyun gave him a look of what's wrong and he began to shake his face dramatically with his mouth open.
After an eyes roll from Taehyun, Beomgyu finally spoke ahead, "Manager nim will be here anytime to get us anytime. We completely forgot that we had practice!"

"What practice-" Taehyun stopped in between as he realized, "Damn! How could forgot Choi Beomgyu!!??"

"You didn't even Remember Kang Taehyun!"

Taehyung had no idea of what's going on but he knew for sure some trouble is on it's way.

"Thank me I left a note to Yeonjun hyung that we were coming here or we were literally dead." One of them said.

Jungkook appeared with three glass of juice and placed them on the table.

"Suit yourself."

"He might have even entered the building by now." Beomgyu whispered.

"Should we leave on our own and meet him the hallway?"

"Shall we?"

Jungkook look at them with curiosity, "something's up?"

"Well I guess the kids have to leave-" before Taehyung could complete his sentence, he was thrown death glares from the so called kids.

"I mean.. Taehyun and Beomgyu have to leave now."

Both males looked at Jungkook at once with an innocent face.

"Ofcourse you can leave whenever you want. I know you are busy people" Jungkook said , understanding.

Beomgyu and Taehyun, who really didn't want to leave, got up to leave because they had to.

Living a busy life is annoying.

After a small session of not so formal greetings, they left.

Now it was only Taehyung and Jungkook in the apartment again.

Not again but finally.

The three glass of juice were still on the table but one of of early leaver made sure to have a taste before leaving since two of the guests were now gone, a glass was spare which was now in Jungkook's hand.

He was making himself feel too at him - it was his home to begin with - in front of the other man who was confused at how casual he felt.

Jungkook felt the other's stare at him and raised his brows as a 'what'

Taehyung looked away and his cheeks felt so warm.

Because Jungkook looked so hot.

"Well... I had to take a shower. I can go take it, right?"

Taehyung only nodded as a response as he looked at him.

"What brings you here though?"

There was a moment of silence. Taehyung was thinking what brought him here and Jungkook was expecting an answer.

"Did you miss me?"

As those words left Jungkook's lips, the silence grew deeper. Jungkook just had a curious face and Taehyung had a not so pleasant look all over his face.

"C'mon. Why would I miss you."

Those words were like a knife that dig deep into Jungkook but he remained a straight face and shooked his head slightly, "then? I doubt if you came here to drop Taehyun and Beomgyu, those two must have just tagged along."

Still an answer from Taehyung was not received.

"Well. You do have a reason to miss me though. We kissed that day."

"Which day-" Taehyung's attention was suddenly more at Jungkook. He stopped saying his sentence when the flashback ran through his head.

"So did you miss me?"

Why was it that Taehyung wasn't simply able to say that he just wanted to know what the other was up to.
He just wanted to see him since it was a special day.
He wanted to know his plans for the day.
He wanted to know when they were celebrating his birthday together.

He wanted to know all of this, that is why he came.
That is why his heart brought him here.

A small pout formed on Taehyung's lips as he looked at the floor, "What Missed you... I just came because I wanted to."

Jungkook nodded, "well that makes more sense than silence."

Another moment of Silence was followed after the small conversation.
Jungkook moved moved his left and right and Taehyung was just focused on looking at everything but Jungkook as he drank from his glass of juice.

"Uh... Well... I feel like we don't have lots of things to say at the moment so do you mind if proceed what I was going to do earlier and take a shower?" Said Jungkook.

Taehyung was about to tell that he can go but Jungkook continued, "It's just that I have plans.

He has plans.
He has plans.
There's somewhere he needs to be.
He has plans.
Plans that matter more than me being here.

All that crossed Taehyung's mind at once but he nodded nevertheless.

Jungkook got up with a happy grin but stopped after he took just two steps. he looked back at Taehyung who was doing nothing but staring at the now empty glass.

"Well. You should come in too."

Has he lost his mind!!

______________

A/N: update after ages! Hopefully I'll update every week from now on!!!

Anddddd

When did this hit 2k????