10: Photography

"Just last one Hyung!!" The long black haired boy, Boemgyu whined to the exhausted Taehyung standing In front of him with his camera.

"You literally have taken over 15 Photos in this Pose!!" Taehyung replied to his whining.

Boemgyu Turned around and looked over his Shoulder settling his hair with his left hand, "okay just take another one in this Pose"

Taehyung Let out a heavy Sigh at the younger's Stubbornness, "That's such a awkward pose"

"That's alright because my handsome face is what matters" he said proudly not moving am centimetre from his position.

"This is really going to be the last one" he said and Instantly took the Photograph. Just as he removed the camera from his eyes, V heard his Name shouted by someone.

He looked to his Left to Find Baekhyun Coming toward him, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!? I'VE BEE LOOKING FOR YOU IN THE WHOLE COMPANY!"

Taehyung immediately bowed, "I'm sorry"

"Yah, Hyung~" boemgyu held Baekhyun's left Arm cutely into Both of his. "I was keeping him busy... Don't be angry~" he said in a very Whinny and Pouty Voice

Baekhyun sighed, "I am not angry, Taehyung you are coming with us right now to the beach"

"To the beach? But why?" He asked Curiously

"We are shooting the concept Photos for JTS at the beach and You have to come too. Director Jungkook said so"

"But wait... You guys didn't tell in advance..."

Baekhyun pushed The Clingy Boemgyu Nicely away making him Pout and mumbling a "hyung..."

"I wasn't informed in advance Either" he said sarcastically, "Do They have to inform us? Now stop wasting time and Quickly come with me. Everyone are waiting"

Taehyung pouted "only for me?"

"Because Director Jungkook ordered to bring you" Baekhyun said and Turned his back To Taehyung. Taehyung waved to Boemgyu and Followed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hyung is scary when Angry, Boemgyu Thought looking at the both Leaving.

After a while, When Taehyung got out of The car. A 'wow' escaped his beautiful lips. He was admiring the beauty of the Scene when a Pat was felt on his shoulder, "hey"

He looked over his shoulder to see a Guy in his Late 20s Standing right behind him. He wasn't familiar with him at all.

His lips formed an 'o'

"You are taking the photos for the Concept" that guy said making Taehyung's eyes go wide.

"What?"

"Don't Get too happy. You are not taking the main concept Photo's But the sketch ones. You are so lucky to be choosen.." the Guy Spoke the Last sentence in the most Envies and Jealous Voice ever.

"Wait but... Still. Why me of all the people? It's hardly my second day!" Taehyung was Amazed yet Happy internally.

"You may thank director Jungkook for that. He choosed You " he Scoffed and left leaving Taehyung alone.

He Thought For a moment, why is it Director Jungkook for everything... And where actually is he?

He looked around but The person his eyes were looking for wasn't found.

In a little time, He was standing in the crowd of Staff with his arms Crossed in front of him Respectfully observing how the others were working.

"Ok! Let's take a Break" a person Who he didn't knew Who was said and everyone present there started going around.

Taehyung pouted when he realised that he has been standing at the exact place where he was standing about 15 minutes ago.

I thought I was shooting something for. Guess they were only joking with me, he thought.

Somehow, the edge of the Sea Caught his Attention. He smiled and ran towards It Cutely like a baby.

He was About to sit near when he stopped in his tracks when he realised the noise around.

Everyone were busy in their own world. He Looked to his left and walked to it. He kept walking until he was a little away from the Others, till he Could No longer hear the voice of them.

He sat Near the edge of the sea alone. There was no one to be seen around him even far. The voice of the thundering waves of the sea was the only sound Present there Until a voice came Disturbing him From his thoughts, "what are you doing here All alone?"

He looked back naturally at the voice and Found a Tall blonde Guy wearing shorts and a sky Blue Buttoned up Shirt with some Plants printed on it and the first two Buttons opened.

"jungkook?"

"Yah! We are at work Right now. You may not Drop the director at the Start" Jungkook said as he sat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled and Said sarcastically "Sure, director Jungkook"

"You are sitting here so far, you won't know if they'll be shouting your name. You'll be needed in the next shoot" Jungkook said leaning his Crossed arms on his knees.

He hummed as a 'no' shooking his head "I have set alarm in My phone Till the break end."

"I see... You are quite Responsible"

taehyung smiled and Looked at Jungkook's Outfit, "you sure came Dressing up in a whole Summer and Beach Vibe"

"You know. I have a Great sense In Fashion" he said proudly, "but I am here show to show fashion now"

"But you look Great though" taehyung said Looking at the sea waves.

Jungkook smiled Genuinely tilting his head to see Taehyung, "You mean it?"

Taehyung hummed not even looking at Him. Jungkook Chuckled at then noticed Taehyung's outfit.

"But what about you? What's with this brown shirt and sweatpants? Didn't you know you are coming to a beach?"

"I didn't" taehyung said uninteresting

"O?"

"He came and dragged me here at the very last moment"

"Oh Geurae..?" jungkook said smiling in disbelief while nodding his head

For the first time in a while, Taehyung looked at Jungkook "If you told them to bring me here, you should have Told them to Inform me in advance as well"

"I will... Next time" Jungkook chuckled Looking away, "Those Fools are literally stupid That they spit out everything." He Mumbled It but Taehyung heard it and looked at the sea again with a smile.

"Fools are Indeed called Fools Because they are Stupid"

"Aniya! (no) They are Called fools because they are Foolish"

"Is there any difference between being Stupid and Being Foolish?"

Jungkook made a Focused pout, "There is..." He was looking at The sea and the he immediately Turned to Taehyung properly, '"yah! Why won't you even look at me?"

"What's there to Look at you?" Taehyung Turned his head to Jungkook and His eyes Led at the two opened Buttons of his shirt, he immediately looked away again. "Why would you open your buttons in This broad Daylight-"

jungkook Chuckled, and moved his both back and sat on The Support of his hands to his back. "ugh It is so hot"

"Then why don't you just take off Your shirt, huh?" Taehyung said Annoyed for Literally no Reason while His Sentence made a Teasing Smile Appear on Jungkook's face.

"You want me to?" He said with the most Teasing smirk ever.

________________

A/N: Giving you more Taekook moments soon~ ^^ Share your thoughts!