11: Photography

"You want me to?" He said with the Most Teasing Smirk on his face ever.

Taehyung got panicked "No!"

"You want, huh?"

"Not at all" Taehyung looked away.

Jungkook moved his head Above to see Taehyung "Aren't you feeling hot?"

"No. You are so Dramatic to be saying it when winter is on it's way" Taehyung looked away more.

"I guess I'm literally taking it off as it's a Hot. And I am on a beach it's real fun-"

"You can Go Somewhere else and do whatever you want" taehyung looked back to Jungkook when he saw him Unbuttoning his shirt, His eyes widened, "yah! Yah! What are you doing!"

"Can't you see?"

"Yah.. you.." he keep Looking at Him, but Didn't knew what to say.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped his hands from Unbuttoning the shirt and froze his hands right where they were. He looked up at him. "What about you?"

"Wh- what about me?"

"If not me, then you can take yours off" he pointed at him with his eyes.

He panicked ×2 than before and Crawled a little back, "no way"

Jungkook couldn't help but Laugh Looking at him, Just how cute he looked when he was shy or He he wasn't sure what he was being, but he looked the most adorable one to him.

Jungkook Playfully leaned toward him, just to tease him. "Why do you look so panicked or should I say embarrassed"

"Yah! Yah! Stay away from me"

"Jeez! We are both Guys, why you--" he Got closer to him and soon, Taehyung was under Jungkook's Mascular body.

The temperature was already so High, But to Taehyung it seem Like the Temperature Suddenly raised when he felt Jungkook's Gaze on him. His head was inbetween Jungkook's Both arms and His Legs were Touching Jungkook's.

Not being able to say anything anymore, He got lost in Jungkook's Eyes which were Shining, shinnier Than the Sun - whose light was Embracing the Earth - To Taehyung.

"Will you?" Jungkook Finally spoke after a Few moments.

Taehyung still was Looking in his Eyes and was Lost in them. "What...?"

"I guess you like this position?"

"Which position...?"

Jungkook chuckled and Backed off Himself Before Taehyung had to ask him to. He Rolled To the left.

Taehyung Came back to Earth and Blinked his eyes, Once - Twice - Thrice and Sat up.

"What was it?" He asked Jungkook as he looked back.

"How could I know" Jungkook shrugged laying down. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Before someone came as saw us in that position and Made Their Own Imagination, i backed off"

Taehyung chuckled in disbelief.
"Do you like me?" He asked in a Serious Tone with a Straight face.

Jungkook's Face suddenly Turned from the Smile to Serious as well. As his Expressions changed, he said in a Serious Voice tone, "Can I?"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a while and so did Jungkook. Taehyung still didn't know what he could have said when alarm On his phone started ringing.

He looked at his phone on the sand and Bend down to Pick it up. He Turned off the alarm and took a Step past Jungkook, not looking sharing a Glance with him whose eyes were Continuosly Admiring him.