0: Prologue

He could only see the boy's back and his Canvas. He moved the camera away from his eye and observed the boy with a genuine smile. Taking a Closer Look, He noticed that view was almost Captured in That Boy's Canvas. Seeing the passion in that boy made Taehyung smile.

*Click* the Voice Taehyung's Camera Capturing The Boy's Passion made him look back.

"Uh?" The boy looked back

Jeon Jungkook23 Years oldPassion: PaintingLove: being Camera Director

Jeon Jungkook
23 Years old
Passion: Painting
Love: being Camera Director

Jungkook walked forward and kept taking one step after another without even looking back leaving Taehyung behind and soon was unseen by Taehyung. He left but Taehyung was still Looking at the way he left. He mumbled a 'Cute' as He Continued Looking they way he left.

 He mumbled a 'Cute' as He Continued Looking they way he left

K

im Taehyung
25 Year old
Passion and Love: Photography

"In the Crowd of Unfamiliar People, I could Recognize that you were Mine"

_______________

A/N: more characters will be introduced as they appear in the story. Don't mind the Prologue, it might be awkward-

I'm telling you, this Book is Going to be Calmest of all ( ꈍᴗꈍ) And it's going to make you all Burst into UwU's (I can't guarantee that though 😹) It can be Kinda Clumsy too-

Anyways, Thanks for giving it a chance, Hope you'll like it and continue to read the next part! <3 Votes and Comments are highly Appreciated!

This Book can only be read on Wattpad. If you're reading it on any other website, it has High chances of being a malware attack so please be aware and only read it On Wattpad.
Thank you.