31 - Photography

"What's gotten into you today?"

Taehyung closed his eyes as he patted the other's back lightly. He whispered in a low lovely voice, "Happy Birthday Jungkook."

Jungkook widened his eyes , "is it 12 o'clock already?"

Taehyung hummed lightly as a response. Jungkook was at lose of words. He was actually a little unsure of how he was supposed to react.

"Hey... Don't do this to me. Huh? I'm not used to you being so lovey dovey-"

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at the panicked Jungkook in eyes, "I'll leave now."

Saying that, he turned his back to Him leaving the other completely speechless. What's with that behavior of his, he thought.

Jungkook ran after Taehyung and held his wrist stopping him, "you are coming tomorrow, right?"

Taehyung stopped to look back at the other, "Surely."

He again turned his back to Jungkook who again found an excuse stay with him longer, "where exactly is your place though?"

Taehyung, Once again, looked at him and smiled.

...

They were both now standing in front of the building where Taehyung's apartment was. It looked decent and a nice place to live.

"Woh... Won't you invite me in?"

Taehyung Shooked his head lightly but stopped immediately when the other looked at him. The older passed Jungkook a fake smile when their eyes met.

"Do you... Want to come over?"

Jungkook excitedly nodded. Taehyung gulped as he imagined the state of his apartment.

Thanks to the recent busy life, he barely has time to do some cleaning so it's all messed.

"Are you.... Sure?" He asked hesitantly.

"Why? You don't want me to visit?"

Taehyung shooked his head hurriedly, "No! I mean.. it's late. Are you sure you wanna come over right now? You can visit sometime later."

Jungkook pouted - a sad pout - as he badly wanted to visit his home.

"And I need to call my dad back too. You see he called me earlier... He must be waiting." The best excuse came in Taehyung's mind at the moment was this.

"Oh.. okay then." Jungkook was now no more pouting but seemed understanding with his Expression. He signalled the other to go ahead as well with his gestures.

Taehyung nodded and sighed as he walked to the building.

Jungkook watched him leave and let out a small chuckle, he took a step backwards but his eyes were still at the building in which Taehyung had went to a minute earlier, "You, too, should leave Jungkook... ie"

...

After some time, Taehyung entered the PIN to open the lock of his apartment and went in.

He noticed the situation and condition of the apartment. The scene before his eyes - infinite clothes thrown on the Sofa, unwashed dishes untidily placed on table. In short, The place looking a whole mess.

He nodded lightly and sighed, "Thank god he didn't come in today."

He, then, threw himself on the sofa which was right in front of him. He wasn't supposed to do that but it seemed so cozy that he almost couldn't help.

Yeontan came running toward him which brought a big smile on his face. "Come here Tannie."

He opened his arms to Yeontan who also jumped on him and it was obvious that he, too, felt happy since he was together with his master.