20: Photography

Jungkook had to lean in to make it Better because he Thought that taehyung wasn't doing It as good as he Could.

He moved his hand back to the others Neck and kissed him back.

Before they could even Share a passionate kiss properly, It ended In less than 5 seconds.

That's too small, right?

Taehyung was The one to back off, probably because he was nervous. He hesitantingly back off and breath heavily.

He wasn't sure of what he was supposed to say. Did I Do it right?

The other Noticed the nervous look His face as he was Staring at the ground. He smiled and Pulled the older Not into another kiss But in his warm embrace.

Taehyung could Feel the other's chest Around his, His warm breath around his neck and his arms Around His back & waist.

His lips First formed an 'o' as he wasn't expecting it but then when he heard What the younger spoke, he somehow felt a Little Guilty and didn't Wanted to say anything.

"I missed you so Much"

Why did he miss Him? He knew that the Younger was Talking about when they met and were apart again but why would he miss him when all they did was to briefly Speak a Few sentences and share some glances.

Taehyung just Left an indescribable Impression on jungkook. Whenever Jungkook was in solitude, he'd think about him only and regret leaving that day. He himself was unaware what has happened to him But he just Knew that he wanted to see The other... At least once again.

"Do you know... How I considered myself lucky that I met you again?"

Was Taehyung supposed to reply? He was just afraid to let the other that he Knows it all now. That he also now knows that there's something in their Hearts, a kind Of feeling that that they both have.

"Oh again... Why am I saying this? You must not understand because you don't remember but still you should know that there's Someone who Stayed up nights while Praying just to meet you again"

Taehyung's lips were glued. Words weren't willing to come out. His mind was empty and The only thing he wanted to feel at the moment was the warmth of Jungkook's embrace in That cold weather and all he wanted to hear was The voice of Him which sounded sweetest of all.

Jungkook smiled and broke the hug. They were still under the umbrella held by Jungkook though The rain had seemed to be Stopped. Taehyung was still quite was only looking at Jungkook.

The younger Was looking back at him hoping for him to say something but again, what exactly was he hoping.

"Actually..." Spoke Jungkook thoughtfully, "Let's Ignore this kiss"

Taehyung's eyes Immediately widened, he was Confused at what The younger said. Did he Not like it? Did I mess it up? Should I not have taken this step?

"Wh- what..?" He hesitantingly spoke.

"Was it your First kiss?" He said with a Guilty expression.

The other avoided eye Contact
"Unfortunately yes" He then looked back at him, "it wasn't First for you, right?"

Jungkook Rolled his eyes playfully with a playful Smile telling that what the older just spoke was a fact, Taehyung scoffed.

"Infact... What I wanted to say is that..." jungkook's Voice was low and sincere. Taehyung could sense that he wants to say something essential until the Younger spoke and he was then sure of his Serious talk

"every Relationship asks for a Lots of Time. Once it's given that time, Understandings Grow themselves. But if it's rushed, everything ends up being Ruined" His voice was somehow sad, he Placed his left hand on Taehyung's Shoulder lightly as the right was occupied by the umbrella that he was holding

"I don't want us to be quick. Let's wait for the right time and the right moment"

Taehyung Looked at Jungkook's Hand on his shoulder and then looked back at him, "But... You are here with me now. Who knows what tomorrow will be? We may not be together tomorrow... What if I change? What if you change?"

"I'll still love you"

That one sentence had Taehyung. His Heartbeat Rushed and His eyes seemed like They were shining brighter than ever. His lips were at Lose of words and A Light pink colour had taken over his cheeks.

"Don't you think that we Keep running Into eachother no matter what we do? You can not run away from me and Norcan I From you, even if we change. We are probably just Destined"

Taehyung Smiled genuinely which was unseen by Jungkook who Chuckled at what he just spoke, "didn't we both literally confessed Indirectly? You said We are together now and I just literally said That I love you instead of saying that I like you"

Taehyung Looked nervously at the ground again. Jungkook moved his head a little down so he could see him, "hey... Don't think That your first kiss was lost. It was going to be Me later anyways too"

Taehyung's cheeks Burned more than before and he just wanted to slap the other for him so But all he could do was to press his lips together.

"Want me to Hug you again?" jungkook spoke, Taehyung looked up and Shooked his head.

"Focus on holding the umbrella, you almost dropped it earlier during the kiss-" now it was Taehyung's Turn to make Jungkook embarrass but the other wasn't blushing like him.

Jungkook Smiled and moved the hand that was on his Shoulder to his cheek, "Lets Wait a little to understand eachother better. We will then take another step. I swear, Time is What you need to give... I've experienced it"

Taehyung's eyeball immediately rolled up at Jungkook after he Heard the last sentence. What does he mean that he experienced it?

Still he shrugged it off because he didn't Wanted to have any Unrelated thoughts and Burden himself.

"Do you think... It's sudden?" Taehyung spoke slowly, "All of this?"

"My eyes were always looking for you, you just didn't have an idea"

Jungkook spoke in a Voice which Seemed like just took a bath in love. Taehyung smiled back at him, "my eyes weren't Always looking for you, But today I could feel That you are the one I've been looking all along. It's just so awkward... I don't know why I'm saying this but... I have remembered that it was you Jungkook"

Jungkook gave him a Confused look, "it was you... That day In LA"

________________