6: Photography

After Jungkook went out Of the CEO Office, he was chilling on a Sofa.

When Baekhyun, the person he had been waiting for, appeared, he Didn't waste even a single moment and told him to Call Taehyung here.

Baekhyun first asked him why but Jk just gave him a Death Glare which made the Poor Boy Make a U turn.

When Baekhyun found Taehyung he Immediately asked him to go Jungkook.

"Director Jungkook is calling you" he said

"But why...?" Taehyung asked

Baekhyun shrugged as an answer that he doesn't know either.

Taehyung nodded and Asked where Jungkook was.

...

He knocked the door and soon a voice came, "come in"

He Opened the door revealing Jungkook Sitting in the middle of the Sofa like a Mafia boss.

"You are here"

Taehyung respectfully came in and stayed Quite because he didn't knew what he was supposed to say.

"Are you going to stand there forever?" jungkook said after he stared at The quiet standing Taehyung for almost 5 minutes.

"Is there something I need to do?"

"Bring coffee for me" jungkook said placing his right leg on left one, trying to look all arrogant when he isn't

"Sorry...?"

"I said bring coffee for me, is it that difficult to understand?"

"Did that include my job?"

"Do you have a problem?"

"Why will i?" Saying this while smiling, Taehyung exit the room without thinking anything.

He got help from someone and managed to locate the kitchen in the company.

When he went in, he saw someone was already Coffee standing in front of the machine.

The person seemed Familiar, "Yeon...jun..?"

He Looked to the left and saw Taehyung "Ah Anyeong!"

"Anyeong..." Taehyung raised him right hand a little. "What are you doing?"

"I'm making Coffee for Soobinie to complete my Penalty!" Yeonjun whined "argh I always lose Bet from him and then I have to Pay penalty!"

Taehyung chuckled and came closer to him "Wow It looks nice"

"Indeed I am great at making it" he sounded proud as if he Conquered some land or something.

"You sure seem"

"Anyways... You look Older than me, I can call you Hyung? You won't mind, right? I'm 22"

"Yea you can! Why would I mind?"

"I don't know some people do" he said as he Placed the cup of Coffee in a Tray. "You must have not seen Mr Lee," as soon as he said that, his expressions changed into Disgusting ones. "He is 15 years older than us but he doesn't let us Call him hyung. Ugh that man is so Rude"

Taehyung smiled "he must be, if you are saying so"

"Oh no no... Don't go and tell him that. He will scold me to Death"

Taehyung shooked his head, "I definitely won't. I don't even know who he is"

Yeonjun smiled, "I'll go and serve this Coffee to that Giraffe Soobin"