4: Photography

3 Months Later

Taehyung pov

I can't believe it literally Took me Three Months to find A Job back and what's more Unbelievable is that after all the Struggle, I got a Job in JinHit Entertainment?

Like wow!

JinHit Entertainment Isn't in the top Three Entertainment Companies of Korea, but I heard they have JinTanSonyeondan aka JinTanBoys, The Biggest Kpop Group.

(A/N: Lmao I cannot Write BangtanSonyeondan bcz JK and V are here so Like DucktanSonyeondan, it's JintanSonyeondan😹)

I'm starting From Today, I'm just a Mere Photographer there But I am excited that I'll be working for Jinhit. It's so great that I can do a job Of what I love to do.

I took My steps Out my small but cute Apartment. I breath in the fresh air Closing My Eyes "This is Nice"

...

Author pov

"Director Jungkook!" A Boy shouted

"Is everything settled?" Asked Jungkook with A Worried expression to which the Boy nodded. "How Long is it going to take The members here?"

"The Makeup Artist said About 10 More Minutes"

Jk Nodded and Continued Looking in the A5 Sized papers in his hand.

Before, Jungkook was a Camera Director Here he Literally Got promotion after the LA incident and is now The Head Of all the Camera Directors and Photographers, I mean ALL OF THEM.

"And sir... Mr Joo Interviewed and Hired some new Photographers, they'll be starting from today" the boy said

"Ok I'll test them Today" Jungkook said And handed over the papers to the boy "have they arrived yet?" He said walking to the site

"yes Sir"

"Are all the other Photographers at the site yet?"

"Yes as I told you, everything's Settled. The Shoot will begin once the members are here" the boy said , JK nod

"I'll see the faces of The new Photographers" Jungkook winked while walking "Their faces tell how Much They are Passionate for something"

He clapped his hands when he Saw the few Boys sitting awkwardly "hello everyone! I'm here to welcome you all In this Company!" He smiled at them

"Thank you" The boys stood Up and Bowed lightly at once

"ah! You don't have to be So formal! We are all colleagues anyways" Jungkook said with a wide big cute Bunny smile

The boy standing the closest the JK Chuckled "But we will be Working under you anyways"

"Haha that doesn't even mat--" Jungkook was saying While smiling but He stopped when he Noticed The Boy standing The farest, Looking around.

he looked at him and he found him somehow familiar.

Taehyung?, He thought

He wasn't Wearing a Mask but he could recognize Him by those eyes Which he didn't forget for even a single moment since they met.

He kept Staring at him trying to make sure whether it's really him or not Until The boy, Kind of his assistant who is always with him Pulled his shoulder so he can Come back to earth. "Sir?"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder "ah... The.." his Voice Shuttered a Little "the members are ready or not?"

"Thy might be"