30: Photography

Taehyung ran towards the nearest park to his place.

It was the one and only one and he was sure of it.

There was no one seen around. The park was regular public one having green grass and trees with some small swings.

There was nothing special in there but Taehyung still felt his heart heavy.
As if there was something he desperately wanted to hear from that one person but he himself wasn't sure; what exactly that can be.

A guy's back appeared in his vision which seemed to be Jungkook's. He sighed heavily as the cold breeze passed through him.

Jungkook was sitting there wearing a single Shirt. Such a fool he is to do so, Taehyung thought.

Feeling how cold the weather was and cold breeze added to it, how can he be careless enough to go out like that?

Taehyung walked towards him and called out his name, "Jungkook"

The said person turned back and his eyes met with the tall guy dressed up nicely yet making sure to avoid cold unlike him.

A natural smile plastered on his face, "you are here"

Taehyung walked towards him. The younger was sitting on a bench placed near a usual small swing.

He sat next to him and the younger's eyes followed him.

"What if you catch a cold?" Said Taehyung, in little voice looking at the younger, "you should have worn something over it as well"

Before Jungkook could give him a reply, Taehyung took off his jacket and placed it gently on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook was amazed at the other's deed, "we are not shooting a romantic movie here"

Taehyung unexpectedly smiled, "Do you want me to take it back?"

"No" Jungkook instantly spoke.

Taehyung, once again, smiled. There was silence for some time. The only voice apart from the wind was of Taehyung patting his foot on the ground impatiently. He is curious what the other wants to say.

"So..." The older finally spoke up as he turned his head to look at the other, "you said that you had something to say?"

"O?" Jungkook looked over to him.

They were sitting side by side. As both looked at each other, their eyes met. It felt for a moment as if their heartbeat stopped for a moment.

Not just theirs heartbeat, but the time. It felt as if the time got frozen for a moment when Jungkook turned his head to the older. Their nose were just at a small distance.

It was indeed a vacant place, extremely quiet which made the moment seem even more pretty.

But, they had to control.

Jungkook looked away after a moment. He felt his cheeks burning whereas the other seemed completely fine.

Jungkook looked down and after consoling his beating heart, he finally spoke. "I have no idea why I am reconsidering it again and again...But are you free tomorrow or got some time?"

Taehyung immediately nodded lightly, "Ofcourse I'm free and have time... At least if it is for you."

Jungkook looked at him in his Puppy eyes with those doe eyes of his own, "So... Would you like to meet up?"

The older chuckled, "we meet everyday."

"Uh no..." Jungkook spoke, "Not like that. I don't think I have ever told you before so it's okay for you to not know. Tomorrow is-"