16: Photography

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and as be looked back, his jaw Dropped.

Jungkook was standing there with his mouth open. God knows why he came Here Dancing like that.

"I was just kidding when I told you to take off the shirt at the beach yesterday... You literally took it seriously" JK mumbled

Taehyung was still just staring at him with that Shirt in his Hand as he was just Jungshook at how Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

"I... Forget the... Shirt outside... So I... Had no choi-" Taehyung was hesitantly speaking But he got cut off by Jungkook.

"Even if you came here To get the shirt, why did you have to Run off to the bathroom again? You could have wore it right here..." jungkook kind of Mumbled again but his mumble was too loud That Taehyung heard it clearly.

Taehyung was confused himself why he was running off But yes he couldn't find an Answer and Instead immediately wore the shirt because that's the only thing that he came in his mind.

📷🎤🎶

A little time later, they were both sitting on the Sofa in front of the TV together.
Both were wearing almost the same Outfit but different still Dark colour-- Ofcourse because It came From Jungkook's wardrobe. Two cups of Milk Tea were placed in front of them Which Jungkook had made a Little time ago yet they were Warm.

"So... Because we couldn't watch a movie In the theatre Due to the Rain, we can watch it here instead" Jungkook said Taking Out the remote Of the LED.

Taehyung was staring at the Cup of Tea Continuosly, "have you ever seen anyone Watching movie with milk Tea? I thought people usually eat popcorn With a movie"

"Lol I have my own ways. So.. What kind Of of movie should we watch? I have Tons of them"

"I'm fine with anything" Taehyung said Sitting at about a 30 Centimeters away from Jungkook yet on the same Sofa.

Jungkook looked at him from head to toe and Sighed, "at least Decide the Genre like Action, thriller, Romance, Comedy or Horror?"

Taehyung pouted a confused pout Signing Jungkook that he doesn't know what To watch.

"Should we watch am action movie then?"

"No... Not an action one"

"Then How about horror? Jungkook said with excitement in his eyes and also in his voice but the other's reaction wasn't helping

"Uh... I am not scared but I just don't feel like watching a Horror movie...?"

"You said you were fine with anything..." jungkook mumbled looking away.

"Should we watch a Romance one then?"

Jungkook pressed his lips together trying not to laugh, "are you sure you wanna Watch a ... Romantic movie with me?" He Mentioned the word 'romantic' In a teasing tone.

Taehyung's cheeks Turned Light pink as he Understood what the younger Means, "then... What choice we have left? Comedy?"

"Ah No! Comedy is indeed a no. Comedy movie doesn't make laugh at all but inst-"

"Ok ok you don't have to Insult them, I understand what you mean" Taehyung stopped the Younger from speaking any further and making him Pout Cutely.

"Then... I guess We should just watch a Romance one then?"

"Uh... okay"

...

It was Half an hour later, the movie was Going smoothly but some sounds of Somebody's Stomach Growling was Adding background sound effects to it.

Taehyung would stare at Jungkook by Time to time while Watching the Movie while Jungkook was Actually Ignoring his stomach which was Growling. In addition to ignoring his stomach, he was also Ignoring How he Was starving but he had to look cool~

"Jungkook..." taehyung slowly called his name and Jungkook looked at him with a Normal and cute look as hummed as a response.

"I am hungry... Should we eat something while Watching the movie?" The older cutely spoke.

Taehyung noticed That Jungkook was Hungry, he mentioned it to him at the park earlier too and he was hungrier now But he wasn't Willing to accept and leave Taehyung Here to grab something to eat.

"Oh You are Hungry..." jungkook looked through the window the Rain was Still pouring. "Should I order something?"

"Yes. For both Of us"

"Okay, what would you li-"

"Order anything you like"

Jungkook smiled And Took out his phone.
He made a Call and Ordered what he desired.

"It'll be here soon, let's Watch our movie" Jungkook winked and sat Straight heading towards the Screen again focused.

Taehyung smiled sweetly at Jungkook who wasn't looking at him and Faced to the Screen.

It Must have been only 15 minutes when the door bell ringed.

Jungkook's Lipst formed a slight pout and his eyes widened a little, "the delivery was Quick" He said in a shocked manner.

He Got up Quickly and jumped over the sofa and Taehyung's Eyes were Following the Younger.

Jungkook Ran towards the door excitedly but only Rolled his eyes once he Finally Opened it and The person was at the door Was revealed.

Wearing a Simple Coat and a Hurried expression on Her face while Holding a closed umbrella in her hands, she greeted the other in a not so Interested Voice.

"Yah yah you can't come now, Please leave" he tried pushing her away but as if we was god enough to agree to leave when she Just arrived.

"Yah yah do you know how Rude this is to Tell a Guest to leave From the doo-"

"When a guest come at the wrong time Then you should Instantly kick them out" He said Still preventing her to enter.

"Yah! I'm here To tell you the story of the date you set up for me today. It was all because of yo-"

The male just Rolled his eyes again when he understood the other isn't going to leave and just walked in Before welcoming the one at the door in.

He left the door open and Said, "close the door once you are in" before he left.

He came back and Sat on the Sofa next to Taehyung -- at the same distance to which he was sitting earlier -- and the older Face had a Cute And Confused Look on it.

"Was it not The delivery?" He asked But the younger Was sitting with his Forehead Tightened and an angry pout didn't bother Replying.

________________

A/N: sowwy I said nobody would Disturb here But-

Guess who that Girl might be👻

Do vote & Comment <3