26: Photography

"Is there anything that you've Wanted?"

Jungkook raised his brow, not understanding what the other is trying to say.

"I mean... Anything that you have desired to be given by someone special to you?"

Jungkook smiled as he got Taehyung's words, "There actually is"

"Huh, What is that?" He immediately got curious.

"Actually... It's something that I want from you, desperately"

Taehyung nodded, "say it"

Jungkook then gritted his teeth playfully and shooked his head, "But it's not something that you can fulfil"

"I will do anything.. for you"

Jungkook Chuckled at his Sudden confession.

Taehyung panicked at his statement and tried making excuses "no! I mean... Just say it I'll my best- like if it's something I'm Worth of then... I will try.."

A wide Grin found it's way to Jungkook's lips, "Actually I'm pretty much sure that you are already aware of that.."

Taehyung raised his brow.

"My biggest wish is to go out with you..." That's all what Jungkook said And Taehyung turned a Poker face.

"That's the biggest and the simplest thing I want from you" He said with a genuine smile and then cheekily smiled, "but since I'm actually the one who said that we need to give some time so this wish can't be fulfilled for now.

I don't want to date before we have known eachother well and end up breaking up-"

Jungkook saw Taehyung rolling his eyes and chuckled cutely again, "there's something else I want too"

Taehyung fake smile, "state If it's something normal"

Jungkook showed his Bunny smile, Taehyung was just looking at him with raised brow with a curious look.

"A Guitar"

The Older's lips naturally formed 'o'

"Isn't that too simple?"

"That can be special if it's given by someone special"

Taehyung cheerfully titled his head, "and who can be that someone special"

Jungkook playfully smiled, "Anyone but not you"

Taehyung kept his smile which was earlier real but now fake, "As if you are lucky enough to get something from me"

"Why were you asking then--"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned his back to the younger, "just because I asked doesn't mean I'll give giving you that"

"Wait"

Taehyung immediately stopped and turned back, he asked with his eyes, 'what?'

Jungkook brought his hand to neck, "wow"

Taehyung shrugged his back away, "what exactly is it--"

"Nothing, just a mark. It'll go away if you clean I guess" Jungkook giggled. Taehyung fake smiled and turned his back to him again.

With that, he walked forward leaving Jungkook dumbfounded behind. He chuckled in disbelief yet cutely as he shooked his head.

Taehyung on the other hand was walking god knows to where while murmuring something when he heard his name being called from behind.

It took him a few moments to process and Listen since he was murmuring Something himself.

"Excuse me..?"

When he finally heard and noticed it, he turned back curiously and his eyes were blessed with a Handsome young man standing there.

He was tall, dressed up in a dark brown long neck shirt and Pants. He was wearing glasses and his dark brown hair done nicely contrasted well with his style and looks.

He looked so handsome and Taehyung couldn't deny that.

"Y-yes?" He hesitated because he realized that he ignored or Missed his Calls a few times.

That person walked to him, "Kim Taehyung?"

Okay but how does this Handsome guy knows his name. Everyone knows his name so he is quiet famous. That's what he thought.

"Um yes.. and you are..?" He then put some force in his mind that his eyes widened when he suddenly recognized the person, "CEO-nim?"

SeokJin Smiled and it was natural, "yes"

Taehyung looked around because he was confused.

"You are close with Director Jungkook?" SeokJin asked

Taehyung's lips automatically formed a slight pout, "who Said so?"

SeokJin brought his hand to his nose in a cute manner with a smile, "Beomgyu mentioned it"

Okay so Beomgyu transfer information well. He thought.

But who told Beomgyu that---

"Not really but yea" he revealed his box smile.

"So... The thing is that I have been looking for him around here but he is nowhere to be found. Baekhyun struggled too but in vain. Can you look for him for me?"

I just met him around the entrance five minutes ago, Taehyung thought

"I will" he bowed respectfully to him and the other panicking Bowed back.

"Thank you"

Why is he bowing, Taehyung thought again as he stood back

SeokJin glanced at his watch "Well I am going somewhere too now so if you see him here or outside, tell him to come in my office the first thing tomorrow"

"Yes sure"

SeokJin shared him a Smile and waved at him gently Before he left. Taehyung Stared at the way he left with happiness in his eyes, "he's such a nice person"

Yes, he couldn't help speaking out his thoughts.

The day passed just like that. Taehyung left to his home and Jungkook did to his own.

Thy did the same as usual and another beautiful and cheerful morning greeted them.

Taehyung hoped not to see Lisa there today before he left his home.

Jungkook thought of Taehyung's sweet smile and Began his day with the other's thoughts.

Taehyung texted jungkook last night, meet CEO nim tomorrow when you reach company tomorrow. I was told to inform you this.

Jungkook responded to that with a 'ok' but internally Thought.

Ugh! I was avoiding that for a while.

Since he was informed, he had to do so. He went to CEO office Uninterestingly just to be greeted by others cold reaction and boring talks, to him.

After a small conversation, he came out with his jaw dropped for probably no reason.

With a not so pleased look, be was sitting in the lobby when a cute yet Handsome guy sat next to him.

"How did it go?"

________________

A/N: lemme know your thoughts ❤️

Novelhd is Fake!