27: Photography

Jungkook went in the CEO office with his jaw dropped and came out the same after a little conversation.

With an unpleasant expression for no reason, Jungkook was now sitting in the lobby lost in himself.

A dark brown haired guy came and sat next to him. He was wearing a simple shirt with pants as always. Jungkook looked over to him when he spoke:

"How did it go?"

A smile plastered on Jungkook's face as he looked at him but then looked away again.

"Nothing special. He just called me to tell that..."

He stopped and smiled lightly, "...the trip to Turkey that was supposed to be next month is going to be next week"

Taehyung's Face showed curiosity, "Which trip to Turkey?" Ofcourse he was unaware of it.

Jungkook looked straight, "JTS' Winter package. I am in charge of that"

Taehyung tightened his brows, "are you saying that you are going Turkey next week"

Jungkook looked at him and nodded, "Many of the staff is already there. Necessary things like Booking the hotels, Finding spots and such Other things will be done by next week and we'll Leave then. I mean.. I'll leave a little earlier than the members"

A sad look took over the Older's face as he didn't say anything and kept listening to the other. Jungkook chuckled when he turned to look at him.

"Yah... Why are making that face? It won't take long. One or two weeks at most"

Taehyung looked away and mumbled, "You are Indirectly Leaving me alone"

"Did I complain when you left me alone last time?" he voice sounded sad and sincere.

"You could have"

"I didn't get a chance to"

Taehyung smiled and tucked Jungkook's hair behind his left ear and smoothly moved his four fingers over his left cheek Still Looking at him with that sincere sweet smile, "I think we are now close enough to complain if one wants to leave"

Jungkook Burst in a smile, "You know it, don't you?"

"What?"

"That it was me whose photograph you took a few months ago. In Los Angeles"

And here Taehyung couldn't deny it. He knows and feels that the other somehow is reliable. He wants to share everything with him; his heart is Just telling him to do so.

Just how fast he has started feeling that he can trust him. Trust is the root of Love and also it's beginning.

"You can probably read my eyes"

Jungkook chuckled and looked away, "why didn't you just mention it? I was dying inside that you don't remember me. after the impression you left on me, I kept thinking about you. Like crazy"

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't know. I wasn't going to let you know right now too but it felt like it'll be safe right now or else you'll break my legs later"

Jungkook moved his hand over Taehyung's Lap, "nah, I wouldn't break them. We need to travel the world with these"

"You need to use your own"

Jungkook teasingly Smirked "You can carry me"

"In my bag?"

Jungkook put his hand on the other's chest, "in your heart babe"

"Such a damn flirt you are" Taehyung Rolled his eyes.

Jungkook just Teasingly smiled whereas the other felt people staring at them.