3: Photography

Jungkook pov

It's been 5 Days Since Our chat and about 3 days since I am Waiting for his Reply after texting him.

I stared at my Phone placed on the table in front of me with Plead Eyes

No Jungkook! Don't go crazy... don't check it again, i thought

But The little Devil Inside me, the Stubborness In me coaxed me.

I took my phone and Before Unlocking it, I promised to myself I won't Check it again after this.

I Unlocked my phone and Clicked on The message Icon only to see No Message but still I opened the chat With him and Left out a Sigh for 100th Time As I Looked at my unseen Message.

I found a Great Spot here in the city!

it'll literally be Great For Photography, would you like to Come?

Unseen✓

Gosh! I know it's literally me who's Crazy! Why the hell am I Bothering him when he Isn't showing any Interest?

But still, I can't ignore it. I have no Idea what impression he left on me that day. I didn't even see his face Properly but his Eyes and His Personality? They Literally Did something to me.

His way to talk, And His Charming Gaze. All of that Occupied My soul.

I came out of my Thoughts when My Phone Vibrated.

I wasn't interested in it anymore, because I've been checking my phone Excitedly on every Notification Since The past Three Days But only getting Disappointed.

I still Dragged my Phone to me Uninterested And Unlocked it.

The '3' Notification above the Message icon Made my expectations rise a little.

I clicked on The Icon and saw 3 Messages From The chat Taehyung ❤️

OMG! I might be going crazy right now But this is literally making me happy!

I Opened the chat with a big smile on my Face and it literally vanished When I read the texts.

Taehyung ❤️

Oh! I read your messages late Because I just arrived and was busy with some stuff.

So bad I won't be able To Join though I really want to!

I've left LA, I'm In Korea right    now:(  *Missed my home*

What!!???, I screamed internally

Why is my life like this?

Like... Was I hoping for too much?

What am I supposed to reply now? I didn't see it coming but Ofcourse I should just act like, 'aw, so bad'

Ugh

I replied him

Ah! I saw it coming, I could guess that you were a Tourist.

It's alright! Don't mind and enjoy!

Taehyung ❤️

Yea🐻

After I saw his Text, I Placed my phone On the table in annoyance.

Ok...that's the End of us, I thought

I phone ranged again which even made me more annoy.

I took my phone again. It was literally the 100th time that I took My phone since the morning.

It was, "ENT. Director-Nim"

Why does he have to call me right now, I thought when I almost Cursed the person calling me.

I picked up the call because I just can't ignore it or I'll be Dead.

"Hello"

"Director Jungkook, where are you right now?"

"I'm in the hotel, Sir"

"Come To the site right away, I can't believe how can you be Chilling in the Hotel right now when the Camera Directors Can't even Get a shoot right! They are literally Messing it up!"

Why does He Call Me Personally when it's not even his work to do, I thought cursing him Under my breath

"But sir, I was off duty today"

"That hell doesn't matter right now! All other Camera Directors here are so incompetent!" He said

"..." I stayed Quite

"Come if you want a promotion"

Those words...They made my eyes Shone like starts.

"I'm coming right away, Sir" I said and hung up as all the Annoyance from earlier Disappeared from my face.

They are shooting the Music Video for Tomorrow x Together's New Song in the LA.The members of the band are literally sweet like Honey.
I swear They can't do anything without me, I mean the Camera Directors.

The thing in my mind at that time was Them, But I still Ain't Forgetting him... he's something like a Precious memory to me.

________________

Author: The next chapters after this will be longer...😅 And I'm sorry if it's getting confusing, I had to add the end Part to make this part a Bit longer (It was supposed to end at Their chat part) but adding that part Gave a lil Clue (・∀・) you'll understand in The future.
*Sowwy I talk too much:,)*