23: Photography

Don't be too Rude or I'll punish you" spoke Jungkook in husky voice staring straight in the Other's eyes sharply.

Taehyung pulled him closer by moving his arm harshly held by the other. "I'd love to be punished"

He stared back in the other's eyes with a hint of Mischief in them. He smirked and pulled his hand out of the other's grip and walked back.

Jungkook's eyes widened "Yah! You have changed. You weren't like this before. You Used to be pure and shy-"

"I was never shy but not too open with strangers" Taehyung winked at Jungkook and walked ahead.

Jungkook dumbfounded followed him.

Soon, they were at the shooting sight. There were lots of people, staff. A big smile Found it's way to Jungkook's lips as he entered.

Taehyung was following him now but he was a few steps away from him. His face turned palm as he looked at Jungkook.

He was smiling so widely. When he went near the others, the model for the shot walked to him with her long legs, wearing high heels and a wide grin, hugged him immediately.

Jungkook's smile was permanent as he hugged her back, "it's been a while... Lisa"

Lalisa Manoban24 year oldA famous modelI'll be calling her Lisa all along

Lalisa Manoban
24 year old
A famous model
I'll be calling her Lisa all along

They broke the hug. Taehyung was standing there with a poker face, dumbfounded. So... I guess all they said was true.

Lisa was clinging to him wearing those Cut off top and a skirt. Her bangs looked fabulous and those short hair were too attractive not to be noticed.

No wonder Every man fell for her easily.

Taehyung didn't feel Jealous at all Instead he felt hurt and broken. But again, who was he to even feel something like that?

He was nothing to him...

And he wished he was.

Taehyung went to them with some kind of file that he took from somewhere here. "Sir?"

Jungkook looked at him with the same smile, but not that wide, "yes?" Lisa was still there standing right next to Jungkook.

Jungkook had his hand on her waist.when Taehyung saw that, he felt like scoffing but he kept it in. "I think You should see this file..."

He handed over the Random file to the Younger. He himself doesn't know what is that file but he just gave it to him so he can distract from that lady. He Hoped that JK wouldn't embarrass him in front of the female.

To take the file, Jungkook took his hand out of Lisa's waist, A sigh for Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at the file, Uninterested. "Okay thank you"

Lisa was looking at taehyung with an unpleasant look thinking he appeared out of nowhere to disturb them. While she was interestingly clinging to him and the other was Uninterestingly smiling.

Ain't sure If his smile was natural or fake.

Jungkook Smiled at taehyung handing him the file back. Could Taehyung take that as a signal to leave? He wasn't sure it is safe to leave him alone with her.

But yea, he was thinking too much.

He took the file and was about to walk away when he felt jungkook's grip on his wrist.

Why did the other do it?

He turned back to look at him with Plead eyes. "Can you come in my office after the shoot? I need to punish you"

Taehyung felt his cheeks Burning at what he just said and that Lisa was standing right there listening and looking at them.

"S-sure"

"Punishment?" Spoke Lisa and this was the first time that Taehyung heard her voice. She just has a normal look on her face now showing off her doe eyes to jungkook. Her voice sounded sweet.

"Related to work" said jungkook.

Lisa's Lips formed an 'o' and she looked back at taehyung with a not so pleased look again.

"Did I not introduce him to you?"

Taehyung got curious of what the other is about to say. Yes he wanted to know how he is going to be introduced.

Lisa shooked her head, "someone special?"

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, "he is my friend if we exclude work"

Okay yea. that's all I am, Tae thought

Taehyung was looking at Lisa continuously with an unpleased look. when she noticed it, she raised her brow, "I know I am hot, but it's not too nice of you to keep staring at my body?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I'm not interested in your body at all eith-"

"Then I hope you can stop staring too"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a poker face who made a confused pout, "I'm gay"

"What--" Lisa's tightened her brows.

"I like men so I literally wasn't looking at you"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he pressed his lips together Trying not to laugh at Taehyung's statement whereas Lia scoffed.

Taehyung had the same scary straight face as he turned around to leave again.

He doesn't know either what the hell he just said and did.

"Listen"

Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice and turned to him again with a sigh, "yes sir?"

"Can you ask any makeup artist to come and..." He tucked Lisa's hair behind her ear as he looked at her face more Closely, observing her makeup. "...retouch her Makeup once again before the shoot? I can't seem to find any here"

Taehyung fake smiled the Fakest Smile ever, "Sure"

"Also, come back after calling someone. You need to assistant me you know"

Taehyung nodded and left. Lisa put her head on Jungkook's shoulder as she Slipped her arm into his, "Do you like him?"

Jungkook's eyes widened once again as he looked over his shoulder to look at Lisa, "wh-"

"Just say it"

"...was is too obvious?"

Lisa backed off and rolled her eyes, "way too much"

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, Lisa spoke: "does he like you too?"

Jungkook pouted, "I don't know...probably"

Lisa sat on a chair near and put her one leg on another with a poker face. "Interesting.."

___________________

A/N: do you think Lisa's character will be positive or negative?

Vote & comments means a lot^^