25: Photography

Taehyung pov

Earlier, Me and Jungkook ran all around the building. He was chasing me and I was trying to escape. We even mistakenly Entered the place where they were shooting some kind of Variety show.

We, actually mostly Jungkook got an Earful like "You should be careful, how can you be fooling around like this" and blah blah.

Jungkook assistant named Baekhyun Came and took him with him and since then I haven't seen him.

I'm sitting on a chair placed somewhere in this big building and next to me is Jisoo who is giving me some useful information I guess.

"It's his Birthday?" I asked with plead eyes and she nodded, "when?"

"This Saturday. Don't you know- oh yea how would you know it's not like you've known him for so long-" she stopped and continued looking around with a pout, "well enough of beating about the bush. He may probably celebrate it and invite us"

"He will throw a party...? All by himself?"

"Uh no, I don't think so. He usually invites his close friends and treats us all to dinner. I am not sure what might be in his mind this time" She hung her handbag on her shoulder as she stood up.

I could sense that she's in a hurry and has to leave now so I let her be before she could say anything, "you can Leave if you have to-"

"I was going to tell you the same, I gotta go home now so bye!" She sweetly and cheerfully waved at me. I smiled back at her and just when she was about to leave something caught her attention and she stared at me like I am a Painting at an exhibition.

I made an innocent Face, "what...?"

"What's that on your neck?" She leaned closer to look at my neck, god knows for what. "Is it some kind of scar or-"

And she stopped right there and slowly came back gritting her teeth in an apologetic and cute manner, "Ah I see... nevermind"

She then Smiled: an evil smile as she nodded her head closing her eyes. What was with that evil smile?

She smiled, and it was a fake one this time before she left to the left. I saw her leave Until she was out of my sight and immediately took out my phone: to see what's wrong with my neck.

I opened the camera and and tried to look through it or take a picture to see what is it that she saw. Just as I was in process of doing so, my phone buzzed Revealing a phonecall from an unknown number.

I curiously Picked it up after a few seconds and I was greeted by the voice of an old Man again.

The same as the last time, why?

"Mister Kim"

"Who is it?"

"I don't have time for introduction here but I'm pretty much sure that I warned you last time"

I rolled my eyes, "What the Hell is it that you want!?"

"I want you to stay away from Jungkook. Isn't that so simple?"

"Who are you to even say tha-"

"I hope you can maintain your distance from him if you want to live. There are many other men in the world But you won't find another life. So you better stay away from him for your own sake and stop playing those dirty tricks to pull him closer to you"

"EXCUSE ME!? What the hell are you talking about" I literally felt like Punching that Bastard on his Face.

"I know What happened in the studio today. The scar on your neck and tons of others things say it all. That day in rain-"

"Shut up! And do not call me again, I am not scared of these threats of you. Don't dare calling me again or I'll track your number and sue you---"

"Don't bother doing those stupid things. You can not--"

"Stop these jokes, They are not funny at all. My father is. Prosecutor. Since you know about the today thing, you must someone From this agency, I'll find you and-"

I couldn't speak further when the other hung up. So Funny how the caller wasn't professional at all. He doesn't even know how to scare someone.

And as If my father is a Prosecutor, I just said that to Scare him. He really seems like a jealous bastard. I gotta find him and Deal with him.

Before I could do any of that, first of all I decided to block that freaking phone number.

I let out a sigh and decided not to think about this at all as there are way more important stuff I can think about and pass my time.

For example, what I should buy for Jungkook As his birthday is near.

I furrowed and walked to left with lots of thoughts in my head. Will he even invite me on his birthday, even if it's just a dinner treat?

Even if he doesn't what should I gift him?I don't know what he likes or what he may want to have. What he may expect from me.

As I walked to the left lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice the person who was walking towards me.

When I looked up, I saw Jungkook there with a so lost Curious look. "What are you thinking?"

Okay, it was the only person in the whole world whom I could run into.

I smiled widely and shooked my head along with a smile, "nothing special"

"Oh... Where are you going now?"

"Home... Tannie must be waiting for me"

He nodded, "any plans for dinner yet?"

"I'll have to at home" I nodded back and his beautiful lips Formed an 'o'

I Smile found its way to my lips as I noticed how cute he looked.

"So... I'll leave too then" he said before he began walking ahead.

He was about to walk past me but I called his name and he immediately looked back and hummed as a 'what'

"Is there anything that you have wanted?"

_________________

A/N: Anything you have in your wishlist that you would like someone to gift you?

What do you that thing can be for jungkook here?

Share your thoughts!