9: Photography

Taehyung pov

After the long day... In order to Bring Myself some Comfort, with my Dog, Yeontan. I Walked in the Park At Night in the Cold breeze covered in the Cherry blossoms.

The Cherry Blossoms Dancing in the Breeze Seemed To Bring happiness to me. It was something That made me smile continuosly by only looking at it.

I stopped near a bench and stood still. Yeontan sat on the Ground Obediently looking at me with his Puppy eyes. I Knelt on the Ground in front of him and moved my hand softly on his Fur with a smile, "you must have been bored alone all day"

He barked Back to me Cutely as if he understands what I say and yes, I think he does.
I looked around the place co covered only with baby Pink Cherry blossoms.

Suddenly wondered, "How Beautiful would it be in the Daytime"

I did say that, but There was another voice which matched the same as mine, speaking the same sentence in the same duration.

I looked to my left where a Tall Blonde Guy was standing with his Both hands in the pockets of his Long coat. I knew who it was. He was looking straight in my eyes.

"Director Jungkook?"

He looked To his Left and then to his right, "are you calling me?"

I furrowed from the ground, "It really is you. What are you doing here, Are you Following me?" I said to which he chuckled Looking away. "Can't I say the same, are you following me? Because I don't think that you own this place" He said

I only smiled, "My apologies, Director Jungkook"

He tilted his head, "how about you Drop that 'Director' we aren't at work right now"know

"But... Do we even have any relation Except work?"

His smiled dropped at my statement, kept staring at me a Few seconds and then spoke in a dark Voice "then why did you even call my name when you saw me? You could have just ignored"

Wait- was I being Rude?

When he said that, the atmosphere turned awkward. He kept Quiet, I kept quiet and we kept on staring in Eachother's eyes.

"Jungkook" I said Smiling, The smile that he said was beautiful "is that what I should Call you then?"

I don't why know why but I Just let it be. We were looking in eachother's eyes but it felt like He was looking right into my soul.

The petals of Cherry blossoms were flying all over the place in the Breeze. The abyss between us was making the moment look like a Breakup Scene In a movie.

The straight face he had at the moment was scaring me but the Shining eyes of his were telling What his lips Couldn't speak.

A 'Yes'

"You don't have to call me anything" he said With the same straight face.

"Are you angry...?" I asked with am apologetic expression. It was just a moment that be Burst in a Chuckle.

"You are so cute to be angry from" he mumbled Walking toward me but I definitely heard it. He looked at Yeontan with That cute smile of his, "is that your dog?"

"No, I Took him on rent" I scoffed but he seemed to believe me and looked at me with his eyes widened. "Really? Why would you take a dog-" He said

"Yah! yah! yah! Don't call him a Dog. He is my son"

He Chuckled, "sure... Your son" he bend Toward him, "what's his name then. If I can't call him dog?"

"Yeontan, isn't that a cute Name?"

"Hey Yeontan" I guess He ignored My Sentence and offered his hand to yeontan, My Baby Placed his Paw Cutely on His hand Making him smile.

He Mumbled a 'cute' and stood up.

"Your Blonde long hair suit you" I Complimented him.

He tried looking at his hair By rolling his eyeball up,but Ofcourse how could be Actually see it. "Oh I was thinking about Dying them back to cherry"

He then looked at me Making a Focused pout, a pout that showed that he is Focused. After observing for a little moment, he spoke "you should dye your hair too. Any colour would suit you"

Was that supposed to be a compliment? Ok so I didn't Know what I should have answered him so I just the first sentence that ce in my mind and it literally messed everything up. "No, thanks"

Annoyed! Yes he must be so annoyed by me. And he will take revenge during work.

Urgh! Why did I even have to Met him here? I wanted to take Yeontan for a walk but-

"Yea sure, your choice" he said in a little Uninteresting voice, "and now that my Blonde hair look good on me, I'll Dye them As soon as I can"

"What Colour will you dye? How about Dark Brown?"

I literally Gave him a Suggestion of colour for his hair dying when he just Scoffed me in annoyance.

Is he really Annoyed or is it me Making it up myself?

"I like black better" he rejected my suggestion without hesitation. That's okay as well.

"Anyways... Do you also this would look better in daytime?" I said

"Um No? I think It Looks great in Night as well"

"But you said earlier how beautiful would it be in the daytime ?"

"I just... Typically said... That. It looks good in both day and night"

"I really want to come here in the Morning but so bad, we are at Work at that time" I pouted

"Would you like to come here the day after tomorrow? It's weekend" he excitedly asked, I guess his Annoyance disappeared in think air.

He looks so adorable when he is excited, or is happy. I didn't see this side of him at the Company earlier.

"With you...?" I Hesitantly asked, thinking it might Not be what he meant.

He First showed me his bunny teeth, "Ofcourse"

"Ah.. sure. Let's come here together in the daytime as well" he showed me his Bunny Teeth smile so I also had to show him my Boxy smile which he said is beautiful.

Yes I ain't ever forgetting that compliment.

First we met in the darkness and then Decided to meet in Light, isn't it like someone who stays with you In the Light and also in The darkness.

I don't know the thoughts I am having, but there's one thing that's exact. It's so strange I just met him but I Feel like he is someone I can rely, someone that gives me happiness.

Is he thinking the same?

What the hell!!? I must have lost some brain cells that is why I am thinking nonsense. Please excuse me.

___________________