1: Photography

It was the Sunday Evening, he was walking down the Los Angeles Streets with his Love, his Camera.
Nothing can be more special than being able to do what you love and That is Kim Taehyung who is willing to devote his Life to his passion, Photography.

Walking and walking while capturing every moment in his Camera, he came across a Beautiful view in front of him which made him whisper a 'wow'

He couldn't help but keep Looking At the Scene spending Jocund Time all By himself.

The Green Grass and The Green Trees In front Of the Lake, seemed Breathtaking to the Boy. It was evening-to-be as it was not dark at all yet but not bright either.

The scene was so enthralling that his eyes and mind got stuck there.

The Boy inhaled and exhaled in the Fresh Air, having the time of his life with Nature and his Camera. He placed his Camera on His eye To capture the moment but in the camera, he saw another boy sitting on a wooden Chair with a canvas and tons of Paints.

Maybe he was painting the beautiful scenery?

He could only see The boy's back and his Canvas. He removed the camera from his eye and observed the boy with a genuine smile. Taking a Closer Look, He noticed That View was almost captured in that Boy's Canvas. Seeing the passion in that Boy made Taehyung smile.

*Click* the Voice Taehyung's Camera capturing The Boy's Passion, made him look back.

"Uh?"

Taehyung lightly looked at him with his for eyes, "I'm sorry For taking your Picture Without permission, But the way you were Sitting Busy In Painting seemed so Passionate"

The Boy looked At Taehyung for a Few moments Speechless at his Beauty. He was wearing a mask, But his eyes? That seemed to be beautiful as an angel's. He kept admiring him till Taehyung spoke again, "I will delete it if you'll say"

"Um no" The Boy stood up from the wooden chair, leaving his Canvas and Approached Taehyung. "I guess you are here to capture that View?"

"Pretty much yes!"

"Can you take one for me too?" The Boy said, Taehyung Didn't seem to Understand "I mean..." He pointed At the lake "can you take one Picture for me in your Camera, in front of that lake?"

A smile found its way to his lips, "Uh yes sure!"

The other Boy went and stood between the Greenery of the Trees and grass in front of the Lake. He tilted his head a little.

Taehyung clicked the Button and Took the photograph.

That Boy and The View, Both seemed like they were made for Eachother.

After his Photograph was taken, he walked toward Taehyung and Looked at the photo in his Camera. "That's a nice one,you are a nice Photographer" he looked at Taehyung

"Ah Thank you..."

"Can I have the Picture?" He asked

"What?"

The Boy Chuckled, "will you mind If I want this Picture"

"Um yes sure why not.." he giggled

"but how...?" The boy said with a Faded Smile

Taehyung Looked at him , he felt that he was so Close to him... He was looking in his camera and before Taehyung even knew he was staring at that boy who was looking in his camera.

Taehyung's staring at him stopped when The boy spoke, "How about I give you my phone number so you can send them to it?"

"Uh? Oh yeah that'll be fine"

The Boy moved His hand Forward "your phone?"

Taehyung gave him his phone and he saved his number.
As soon as he saved his number, he Ran to his Canvas and started gathering up his Stuff.

Taehyung kept looking a him for a few moments while he was gathering all his paints and stuff.

Taehyung thought, should he Just leave now? But he couldn't Leave Before he Heard again from the boy.

The Boy took his steps towards Taehyung holding his canvas and paints in his hand and said "I won't ever Forgive you in this life if you forget to send me that Picture"

Taehyung Flinched for no reason and Looked at the boy in the next moment "what name Did you save your number with?"

"Jungkook... because that's My name"

"Oh... jungkook. That's a Beautiful name" Taehyung said with a sincere smile

Taehyung's Mask suddenly Caught his attention again, he stared at it for a few moments and said "well I know it's not my question to ask, but why are you wearing that mask? I'm just curious"

Taehyung noticed his mask, And smiled while his beautiful smiled was unseen by Jungkook.
"It's totally Random" he said

Jungkook Nodded and Patted Taehyung's Right Shoulder lightly with his Right hand as he said, "hope to see you again"

Taehyung slightly looked up to him and his eyes met with the other. The younger's eyes were no less pretty to not attract his attention. Taehyung's puppy eyes stared into Jungkook's for a while unexpectedly.

Jungkook Walked forward and kept taking one Step after another without even Looking Back Leaving Taehyung Behind and soon was unseen by Taehyung. He left but Taehyung was still Looking at the way he left with a Genuine smile on his face. He mumbled a 'Cute' as he Looked Down -- chuckling cutely for no reason.

__________________