Chapter Seven. Sacrificing Love

Start from the beginning

"I love you way too much to not forgive you for teasing me like that," Namjoon said, shaking his head as he smiled fondly, hugging the giggling male in his arms.

"You do," Jin whispered, sighing with content as he let the other pick him off his feet that swayed in midair as Namjoon carried him to bed.

"The therapist won't come to check up on me in another two hours, and I want to spend all my time with you," Namjoon mumbled, placing Jin down on the bed carefully and getting on top, burying his face on his shoulder.

"Like you don't always," Jin grinned, patting his back gently in a soothing way.

"True." Namjoon sighed, lying on the bed beside Jin, trapping him to his side in a hug.

"You really can't stay without me," Jin smiled, letting the other cuddle close to him.

"I can't," Namjoon agreed, as they laid there in each other's arms.

"My koala bear is so adorable," Jin cooed, reaching up and pecking his cheek.

Even though it'd been ten years since they first met, Namjoon still blushed when Jin called him such cute pet names.

"You used to be so annoyed with me when we were in high school," Namjoon chuckled at the memory. "You couldn't even stand me."

"That's what I'd say," Jin answered. "But you know the truth anyway."

"Yeah." Namjoon smiled, reaching for Jin's diary that was on the other side of him and opened the page where he finished reading last time. Which was the entry on 7th July, 2011.

The next one was on "10th July, 2011".

Namjoon remembered what'd happened clearly, but he still loved to read it in Jin's point of view in his presence.

Dear Princess,

The last three days have been absolutely nightmarish.

I SWEAR THAT I HATE THAT KIM FUCKING NAMJOON SO MUCH!!!

He's started to think it's okay to flirt with me 24/7 now that he's got the chance to be near me. In front of everyone as well as when we're alone! He probably thinks he can impress me like he manages with the rest but not today, bitch. Not today.

He's been approaching me in and out of classes, sitting with Hobi, Jiminie, Tae, Kook and me ever since that evening. Today was the third day. And his best friend Min Yoongi is everywhere he is.

I swear I didn't wanna let him sit with us. And I have a feeling Hobi doesn't either. But Namjoon's managed to charm the pants off Jimin and Jungkook. The way they stare at him like he's their superhero or something is just ughhhh.

Yoongi isn't much of a talker but he talks a lot with Jimin, our social butterfly, and Hobi too. I find myself fuming every time he gives those heart eyes in Jimin's direction. Istg if he's planning to steal my Jiminie from me!

Tae and JK are just adorable, though. Both of them are so soft together sometimes that I find myself melting. I sometimes wanna smack Kook btw. He never treated me nicely as his hyung but he talks like a literal mouse in front of Taehyung what the hell.

Everyone at Bangtan has noticed the change too. And the rumors are spreading around like wildfire.

It started when that idiot Kim Namjoon called me sweetheart in the school's hallway. He freaking screamed it for the whole world to hear.

I wanted to die in embarrassment right there.

Now I'm having a hard time telling people that we're not dating. But no one FUCKING BELIEVES ME!