Exhausted

27th MARCH 2020

For the past five days me and demi had been spending hours and hours in the ring, training; ready for wrestlemania. I was excited, never in a million years did I think I was going to go to Wrestlemania, it felt great. But training was exhausting; my heart was telling me to stop but my head was keeping my body from listening for it's needs. I knew that Demi was going to be really worried about me, and with good reason, but it felt wrong to stop my training.

Right now I was doing a full body train, with weights, and I had spent three hours prior in the ring with a PT, I was reaching exhaustion and my body just continued to go. I was on deadlifts, drenched in my own sweat and gasping for air, my lifting belt secured around my waist making it nearly impossible to get a good breath of air, and yet I continued. Nick continued to advise me to go home after every set, but I refused. I would not go home until I passed out, which would probably be soon considering my fatigue. I stacked up two 20kg weights onto the bar, bringing my deadlift bar to 150kg. People eyed up the bar and I couldn't help but to think to myself this is the one that knocks me out. Regardless, I had to try. My hands reached the bar and with a deep breath, I hoisted the bar up to my waist, holding it for a moment before dropping it and unclasping my belt. After a moment of rest, I tightened the belt back up and prepared myself for lifting the bar again. Second time, however, exhaustion caught up with me, as I lifted the bar to my waist, My head felt heavy and everything went black.

My eyes opened to find myself in the gym reception, on a couch, Nick and Demi a few feet away though they walked over when they saw me sit up. "Uh oh, gym police" I said with a small laugh. "Not funny Syd, you could've hurt yourself. You know your limits!" Demi said, her voice gradually raising at me. I just shrugged at her and stood up "too late for a lecture now, I've already been stupid, so, get on with it. What restrictions are you putting on me?" I said, grabbing my belt and my bag that rested at my feet. "you're not gonna train like that again, and when I go home, so do youz just until after wrestlemania so I know you're being safe" Demi said, jogging to catch up with me. "K fine." I said, rolling my eyes. "Look, I know this seems like a telling off but if I don't you're gonna keep going until you drop dead and I can't be having that, neither can you, especially this close to wrestlemania" she chuckled, opening her car door for me. I got in and placed my things in the back while demi got into the driver's seat.

When we got home Demi instructed me to shower and she ordered some food for the two of us. Once I finished my shower I threw some clothes on and joined my girlfriend on the couch.

She was watching dragon ball, so I put my headphones on, leaving one ear open so I could hear her if she wanted to talk to me and went on my phone for a bit

She was watching dragon ball, so I put my headphones on, leaving one ear open so I could hear her if she wanted to talk to me and went on my phone for a bit. About ten minutes passed when our food arrived and demi made my stay on the couch while she sorted the food. She didn't want me doing anything now, she knew how tired I was. She switched the channel over to Netflix and she put 'shameless' on while we were eating. During this time she inched closer and closer to me, until our legs were touching and her hand was resting on my thigh. 

The longer we sat there the more tension grew between us, my breathing deepened at the thought of what she'd do to me. It took less than a moment for her to realise that she was turning me on, her mouth twisting into a smirk. I followed her eyes as she looked down at my lips, connecting the space between us with a kiss as she looked up at me.  My heart pounding out of my chest and her hand wrapped around my waist and she moved my body into a laying down position like I weighed nothing to her, but in a way I didn't, not when she craved my body. I felt her hand slip into my underwear and my entire body tensed up under her touch. soft moans, escaped my lips and I slowly but happily became louder. She kept her pace and didn't miss a beat while pulling my bottoms down past my waist, she drove me completely and utterly crazy. As I grew closer   I tried to pleasure her a little, but was stopped by her. "no... no, don't, you've done too much today, let me treat you nicely." she said, brushing her lips against mine, I nodded and connected the space in between our mouths, giving her the right to do whatever she wanted to me and I would allow it. I slowly began to feel her hips against mine and without a moment to process, she lifted me into the air with a large smile on her face. With a quick readjustment I was placed on the bed, bare chest and only a small piece of fabric covering my modesty but I knew that she would remove that too, but first, to my surprise, she undressed herself, apart from her briefs before continuing to pleasure me...

*time skip*

Demi pov:

I watched as Syd curled up into my chest after I lay down. I did everything for her, I cleaned her up, changed her, everything, and the entire time they listened, they were a good girl, and listened to me. She was still catching her breath and I didn't blame her, it had been a while since things got this heated, but now she knew that I would take care of her when she was tired, I had some peace in mind about Wrestlemania...