makeovers!!

I arrived at the salon and saw demi waiting for me outside. She greeted me with a hug. "So... concerning your hair.. how short are you willing to go" I thought about it "I don't want it buzzed, I don't mind it being long or pixie I just want to change it." I smiled  she looked at my hair. "Colour?" I looked up at the girl who was looking through my hair. "I don't care. I will go any colour." "Undercuts? What about those?" "Go for it" she looked at me once more before pulling me into the salon. "Hi, she's having a complete makeover to get rid of their toxic ex. I know what I want to do to her but I don't want her to see it until the end" the receptionist nodded and took me to a chair, she covered up the mirror and then went back over to demi to talk about what I was going to have done to my hair. "Mal! You've got a walk in, you're  the best fit for this!" A woman came out and the receptionist told her what she was doing. "Okay... oooh a surprise cut, I always love doing these!!" She said, her voice was bouncy and quite high pitched but it wasn't annoying, she dressed in, from what I knew, a pastel goth style. "Oh yeah, that cut us perfect for this one!" She turned to demi "good choice!" She then turned back to me "you're lucky to have a girlfriend like her" my eyes grew wide and a huge pink blush spread across my face in embarrassment "w-we're just friends" I timidly said to the stylist. Demi was embarrassed as well, she had looked away to hide her blush.

The stylist told my she was gonna do cut then colour, to save wasting un-needed dye when she cut my hair. The took my hair down and shook it, parting it where she needed to to be. I couldn't lie, I was pretty Nervous, my whole life I had long hair, never really cut it. I dyed it once but it's only ever been blonde dip dye. So this was a pretty big change. 

The second she pulled the scissors out, my nerves kicked in and I knew demi had noticed it, no matter how hard I tried to hide it. "You're okay Syd. You're in good hands" she said sitting down next to me. Mal began to smile "you're sure you two aren't dating?" Rhea looked away once again "No..  I have a boyfriend." Demi finally said. Mal looked directly at rhea for a moment before carrying on with my haircut. "But you're  not happy with him?" Demi hesitated for a moment "it's.. complicated-" "he's convinced she cheated on him." Mal frowned "did you?" "Of course not, me and the guy are just good friends" "the guy is gay as well." I said smiling "Okay, so yeah you definitely did not cheat then" Mal laughed. After another 5 minutes she had finished cutting my hair, she had clipped it around my ears.

"Okay so remind me what colour do you want me to do" she looked at demi, wha stood up and whispered what colour(s) she wanted in my hair. "Ooh that's quite bold! I like it" she laughed and headed to the back to grab the colour. When she came back she looked at demi "I know you. I can't place it from where though. I know you though" she tapped my shoulder. "How?" "You're the girl rhea ripley posted on Instagram." I laughed and nodded "that's me." And then it hit her "Oh my god! You're rhea ripley!!" Demi looked down and laughed "you get me. You a fan" she nodded "hell yeah! I won't tell anyone you're here, don't want you to get bombarded my fabs" she laughed. "But, could I please get a picture!" Rhea laughed and stood up "sure" they took a quick photo and then she began to place the colour on my hair. I had no idea what rhea had in store for me, but I trusted that she wouldn't screw me over. Soon enough I was being taken over to the wash sinks and having the colour rinsed out and then having my hair dried. I had to close my eyes so I wouldn't see the colour. I had noticed black though. "And Done!!" Mal said taking off the apron and towel from around my shoulders. I took a deep breath and the towel was pulled from the mirror. "Holy shit!" I looked at demi in shock. I had a shoulder length layered cut, with both my sides shaved, like a long mullet and I had a black and lime green split dye "do you like it?" Demi said, looking at it "I fucking love it" I threw my arms around her and when I pulled away I noticed the small blush that she tried to hide. "Thank you mal. It looks great" I said nigh on the stylist that had just spent over 2 hours styling my hair.