post match mayhem.

I watched rhea stand in the wings and  shayna's horsewomen  follow her and push past her. Shayna stood in the ring, Mic to her mouth and she began to talk. "Ah! Here are my loyal horsewomen! They are staying at ringside, so rhea who's gonna be your ringside partner! Huh?" I ran over to demi, Who  looked shocked and panicked. "I'll stand ringside" "no way." "Wha- Why!" "You've done your match" "you can't take all three of them on at once!" I looked at her eyes, it was clear she was scared, it was clear that she was desperate. "...fine. they touch you I swear" I placed my hand on her arm "I can handle them." She smiled and nodded before motioning for me to follow her.

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY

She performed her intro and I shook myself down from the anticipation while waiting in the wings. Once she climbed into the ring Shayna asked again "who's your friend huh?!" Demi looked over at the stage and waited for my intro...

THIS IS A SONG ABOUT THE PERSON I LOVE

Shayna was gobsmacked upon hearing the familiar song. During my entrance I noticed jessamyn Duke laughing at me. The second I entered the ring I got in jessamyn's face and marina came over to get in my face, it wasn't a fair fight, was I scared? Was I fuck. Demi grabbed the back of the shrug that I was wearing and pulled me back. She now had a Mic as well.

Shayna spoke once again "so. You're besties with the newbie. Pathetic..." "go stand by the ropes" rhea whispered before turning her attention to the NXT womens champion. I did as she said and listened to what she had to say "I'm pathetic! Shayna last time I checked you're only intimidating because you know how to break someone's arm! And as for Serenity. Did you not watch this athlete tear into aliyah tonight! She probably has more knowledge and skill in the ring than your horsewomen will ever have! She squared up to them both after her match, with no fear at all! You don't intimidate either of us, and that championship is mine" "please that was just beginners luck! Aliyah can't fight anyway!!! She relies on Mercedes to step in, that's why she lost today! Serenity will be on probation and out of the ring in a matter of weeks." At this point I had stepped up to the apron and was reaching for demi's Mic. She handed it to me "I don't know if you've realised Shayna but my match tonight wasn't just my NXT debut. It was to see who goes against the winner of this match for the championship! You're stupid if you didn't watch me! And as for your horsewomen, especially those two over there I can pull them down rank by rank by rank! I'm the youngest fighter here and honestly I could take jessamyn and marina on at the same time. There's a reason they've only ever made it to NXT hun." I dropped the Mic and watched the horsewomen staring me down as I climbed out of the ring. My eyes met shayna's who stood completely shocked by my confidence. I wasn't going to let anyone tear me down after my success and especially not on my first night here!

Rhea pointed at the championship as it was held in the air, she knew what she wanted, and she'd get it.

*time skip *

Jessamyn and marina were trying their hardest to get rhea disqualified or make her loose. I ran at jessamyn after taking care of marina, I went for the hurricanrana but she stopped me in the middle, throwing me into the barricade. I clutched the left side of my body, trying to ease some of the pain that courses through me. I got up and pulled both jessamyn and marina into a power bomb off of the apron. I turned around just in time to see hyping me up before turning her attention back to her match. Shayna had now introduced a steel chair that wasn't legal in this match, it was fucked up. The horsewomen were distracting th ref, this gave rhea th chance to take control but the second she went to use the chair to her advantage the women stopped and the ref caught her. I ran my hand through the back of my head as the announcer declared rhea's disqualification.

I was so frustrated that I was caught off guard by the horsewomen charging at me, sending my back into the ring post. I rubbed my back as pain stung through it like knives. I stood out and all I could hear was jessamyn bragging about how I was bluffing. "Oh yeah. Bluffing okay" I picked up jessamyn and German suplexed her into marina, sending them both to the floor. I saw the Mic that I had dropped earlier and picked it back up "you know what, I'm done with you two. 2 on 1 handicap match after my title opportunity, let me know" I dropped the Mic and my music began to play, I walked over to demi who slinked her arm around my back as we neared the backstage.

The second we turned the corner to the locker room, we were met with a reporter. Who asked us, mainly me, a series of questions. Rep:"so serenity what is it like being the newbie in the ring" s:"Yeah, it's a little stressful, having a huge target on my back, but no one here intimidates me, not yet at least." Rep:"what about rhea. I understand you are very close with each other" s:" uhhh I've sparred with rhea before and beat her a few times to know exactly how she fights. Me. I'm full of surprises when it comes to fighting" the reporter laughed and then asked me a question that caught me off guard "you and rhea. Are you like a couple. I've heard a few rumours about it" I couldn't hide the panic in my face and it was evident to rhea so she took over "no. Not yet, me and serenity's relationship has nothing to do with what we do here so with that, please, excuse us" she pulled me away and made sure I was alright.

After changing into comfier clothes rhea drove me home. When we arrived, however, she stopped me from leaving. "Hey... can I stay here tonight, I really dont want to talk to Dimitri." I looked at the desperation in her eyes, how could I say no to her. "Of course. I'll let you borrow some clothes, they should fit you, I made them. You'll have to sleep on the sofa though, we don't have a spare room. "Anything is better than being stuck in that place.." we got out of the car and I gave her a few blankets and a pillow so she'd be comfy. She got changed and then went to sleep pretty quickly. Once I knew she was okay I went to my room and went to sleep.