A fresh start.

"Demi, I love you. So much. and I'm sorry about the way I reacted before. And I hope you know that you're going to have to deal with my mood swings a lot more." I said making her laugh "I would love to move with you." She sighed in relief and kissed me, she brought my smile back, not a lot of people are able to do that. She climbed on top of me, not breaking the kiss as she did so, to be completely honest I missed her, i missed how soft her lips were, I missed the gentle tough of her hands on my body, I missed her warmth that radiated from her as we embraced each other.

As much as I wanted to continue, I knew I needed to apologise to my friends and my brother for the way I acted. I went out to Isabelle and Travis and sat with them. "I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't have shut down like I did. I don't know... Why I did what I did, I just really needed to apologise." Thankfully they were both very forgiving and after we talked for a while I went to call my brother. I knew he would forgive me, but I still felt bad for scaring him and Monica.

I noticed demi kept on looking at my bandages, I knew she had had a past with self harm but I never really asked about it. After a while of her looking she asked me about it. "...I had nothing left to loose." I said turning my attention away from the movie playing on my laptop and diverting it to her. She nodded and then as me me something I didn't really expect "Can i see?" It was a genuine question and I knew she wouldn't judge me, so after preparing myself a little I slowly unwrapped the bandages wrapped around my right arm, revealing the scattering of healed and healing scars all over it. She examined my arms for a moment and then did something completely unexpected but very heart-warming. She took hold if my right arm and kissed the scars that lay on it, in this moment I began to tear up at the gesture. No one had every done that and it really makes a difference between feeling unwanted and wanted.

She helped me wrap my arms back up before turning her attention back to my laptop. We ended up joining izzy and Travis in the living room to watxh a movie altogether. As we watched the movie her arm snaked around me, pulling me closer to her, eventually our legs touched and her hand moved from my back to my thigh. I pulled a blanket over the both of us , which as a result brought us closer together. We were sat on a couch separate from our friends so we wouldn't really catch their attention. I placed my head on her shoulder, snuggling into her a little. Her intentions were clear to me as she pulled my skirt up out of her way. My body tense as her hand found the heat between my legs, Izzy looked at me but she didn't notice anything because I pretended to be asleep. Demi slowly rubbed curled through my underwear and I bit down on her shoulder to not make any noise, she whispered sweet praises into my ear, she stopped when she noticed me struggling to control myself. I looked at her with a bratty pout to which she just smirked at.

After a moment of me practically begging for her to continue she leant down to me ear and whispered "pretend to sleep, I'll get us to your room" so I did, I closed my eyes and let my body relax a little to pass as if I was asleep, demi looked down and slowly moved around to a position where she could me up. She lifted me off the couch and made her way to my room, shutting and locking it behind her. She placed me onto my bed and opened my laptop so it seemed like she was watching a movie. It took her a moment but she continued what she had started, I still struggled to contain myself due to the fact that I was still quite sensitive

*time skip *

I'm pretty sure Isabelle knew what we were doing last night , but she didn't say anything about it to us. We had just got home from the gym and I had started to pack our things up while demi showered. The apartment was officially hers but she hadn't moved anything into it yet. She wanted me to see it so I was going to help her move boxes over instead of hiring movers, not yet anyway. The only heavy thing I would be moving was my dresser. We were buying new furniture including a new bed so I didn't need to take mine, besides Izzy and trav were going to list off my room for a new roommate anyway, I know risky in case I want to come back but if worse comes to worst I could stay in my brothers guest room. Me and demi exchanged places, she packed things into boxes while I showered.

We had been packing for what felt like forever, and we still weren't done but both our cars were full so we were driving to the apartment to drop all the boxes off. She lead the way considering I had never been there. When we arrived I looked around in awe at the size of the apartment, it was a two bed two bath apartment. There was a balcony in the living room which looked out to the surrounding scenery. We couldn't stay for long though because we still had the bathroom and my cupboards in the kitchen to pack up, we also needed to get Barry and luna from Dimitri as well as the rest of demi's belongings and we needed to keep ourselves fed and hydrated. It was a lot to do but if we worked hard enough we would be able to do it all before nightfall.