Oc Information

Name: Sydney Davidson

Deadname: Emily Davidson

Age: 21

Family: Mother (Jane, 56, she/her, straight), brother (Oliver, 19, he/him, pansexual), Niece (Marcy, 3,she/her), sister in law (Monica, any pronouns, pansexual)

Spouse: Jeremiah (23, he/him, cisgender, straight)

Job: running late father's martial arts school

Live with: Jeremiah, Travis (23, he/they, bisexual), Isabella (22, She/her, transgender, pansexual)

Place of birth: Ennis, Ireland

Raised: Orlando Florida (where current home stands)

Extra info: Syd came out as nonbinary 5 years prior to their fathers death, her mother wasn't very supportive and still isn't, she often gets deadnamed by their mother, however their brother is supportive of her. Her father was really close with them and gave his business and most of his life savings to her on his passing, she is struggling to keep business alive since their depressive episodes have gotten worse after they lost her dad. She has been in an on and off relationship with Jeremiah for about a year now and can sense it coming to a permanent end. They have dealt with substance abuse in the form of alcohol but have completely recovered. She goes to the same gym as a pro wrestler but doesn't know it yet. Most of the time Syd is at the gym or at the martial arts centre, training until they drop. They have always been a good fighter, sticking up for their brother when he got bullied, she had trained in martial arts since she was 4 with their father.

Most people leave syd to themselves, especially when they're angry, they have and explosive temper that not many people can calm, only their close friends and family. They love working at the centre, helping younger people defend themselves.

Looks: Syd currently has long brunette hair, almost black eyes (Brown in the sun), doesn't have many tattoos, has 7 piercings in each ear as well as a nose stud. They are 5'4 and dress pretty basic, to satisfy Jerimaih but they prefer alternative/ gothic styles.