getting to know the locker room

The song at the top is ur intro song just for anyone wondering!!

Trav and izzy kept on teasing us about demi's confession to me and they had been for three days. During that time we hadn't really done much, however we had invited all of the NXT locker room to izzys studio so I could get to know the girls I was working with, outside the ring. We chose izzy's studio because it was bigger than our apartment and . there was a bar and a kitchen so we could help ourselves to food and drink. Izzy was handed this studio from her grandfather when he passed, as well as most of his fortune, it was hers, it wasn't rental and we were the only ones who could access it unless people rented it out to record. Her grandfather was a pretty successful music composer and she was the only one who cared for him when he was unwell, due to this fact he changed his will, giving her almost all of his belongings and telling her to give the rest to charity.

Izzy and trav would be at the studio as well because of their help setting up and they really wanted to be there anyway. I was currently cooking up a stir fry for the four of us considering we hadn't had a break since 8:00AM, it was now 1:30PM. Pretty much the entire NXT womens locker room had agreed to come over, since none of them really knew me. It was fun going back to the studio since I hadn't been there for a while, the last time I was there was in senior year, high school when he iz and trav were in a high school band. We would always go there after school and practice covers to songs we were learning. I can remember I was on the drums, Izzy on bass, and trav did guitar and back up vocals, our vocalist was no longer in contact with us, having moved out of the US after graduation.

After we ate we could relax and do what we wanted until the evening, me and demi were getting some snacks to fulfil any peckishness of the girls coming to the studio. It was sort of awkward to be honest, we hadn't really experienced many moments together since her confession, no cuddling, it was like nothing had happened. I had a feeling something would rock up though tonight, there was no way the girls wouldn't set something up.

*time skip*

It was now 7:45PM and the superstars were arriving, the ones that were coming at least: Shayna baszler, bianca belair, Toni Storm, Becky lynch, Marina shafir, jessamyn Duke, Aliyah, Alicia Taylor, Beth Phoenix,Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Raquel Gonzalez, Io Shirai, Kayden Carter, Kayla Braxton, Kairi Sane, Kacy Catanzaro, Mia Yim and Shotzi Blackheart. I was excited to see the personalities behind the ring.

Once everyone arrived we all got to know each other, talking about our lives and relationships etcetera etcetera. "So I heard that we got some musical queens here" bianca said pointing to me trav and Izzy. "Yeah we could show you" trav blurted out. Everyone cheered for us to go for it and we decided to perform "chop suey- system of a down"

The girls cheered as we finished up the song and sat back down. "Where did you learn to play, you got some skills" Raquel asked us "self taught, me and trav at least." I said Izzy explaining that her grandfather taught her and explaining exactly who he was. We all continued to talk until Candice sparked up an idea of truth or dare. We all agreed but we weren't gonna give people that were taken or uncomfortable romance dares.

After a while it became evident what the girls were trying to do, they were trying to get me and demi closer. Shayna now had the chance to ask anyone in the room a truth or dare and she immediately turned to demi "rhea truth or dare.." she took a breath thinking of her answer "....dare" Shayna smiled mischeviously "I dare you. To kiss anyone in this room" a smile few on demi's face "except syd" I looked at Shayna then at rhea, my stomach dropped. I just looked down to avoid getting pissed off "What's the forfeit?" Rhea asked Shayna who immediately responded "7 minutes in heaven with anyone except syd" demi sighed and stood up, walked over to Candice and kissed her on the cheek. I was a little annoyed with Shayna but we just moved on with the game. "Bianca truth or dare?" Rhea asked the superstar next to me "imma play it safe for now y'all. Truth" rhea nodded at bianca and then said "...have you ever fancied one of the superstars girl or boy in our locker room" bianca rubbed the back of her neck "Yeah. I have. But my husband is the only one for me" she then turned to me "Truth or dare Sydney" "dare" a wide grin became apparent on bianca's face "you can have privacy if you want to. But I dare you to kiss someone here, and it has to last at least 30 seconds" my eyes grew wide and I stood up "forfeit, what us is" "same as rhea's 7 minutes in heaven with anyone except rhea" I sighed looked directly at demi an walked over to her. Some of the girls cheered, making me blush from embarrassment "are you guys serious! I don't know if I can" I said covering my face. After a few moments demi grew impatient "fucking hell come here" she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me directly into her lips. I sat in shock for a few seconds before embracing her. She pulled away after thirty seconds and every single woman (and trav) in the room sat with their mouth agape "holy shit, the chemistry!!" Izzy blurted out causing everyone to laugh. After a few more games of t or d we finished up and put a movie on. We began to watch trick r treat. Knowing that it was really late it didn't surprise me that everyone was falling asleep around me, everyone except demi, who was sat across from me, bianca asleep in between the both of us.

She kept glancing over at me, like she was worried about something but she didn't speak. Until she did. "Syd." She looked over in my direction, I hummed in response to her. "D-did you like it?" I gave her a confused look "the kiss. Did you like it?" I couldn't hold back the smile that grew on me. I was never be able to express my feelings with words, except from with my father, so instead I stood up, grabbed a blanket and motioned her to follow me. She did and I lead her to a room in the studio. My father's office. My father worked for isabelle's grand father when he was a teen, and he spent a lot of time in his office when he wanted to be alone. He also took me there when I was little to paint with him. Rhea looked around in awe about the mural on the wall, the mural of metal icons throughout the years, except from the unfinished one, motionless in white, the one that we didn't finish because dad got sick. Although these memories stuck in my head every time I walked into that room, so did the good and how much I loved this place.

"You like?" I turned to her, she just nodded and then turned to me "are you trying to change the subject? I didn't forget my question." I just laughed at her "you don't wanna get caught, do you?" I said walking closer to her she looked confused but as I wrapped my arms around her neck she understood where things were going. "I'll ask you again. Did you like the-" with that I pulled her closer and kissed her once pulling away as I said "I loved it" she smiled and attempted to kiss me again. "Not right now. Soon" I looked over her shoulder to make sure no one had been watching us.

After a while of talking in the office we headed back to where everyone else slept and went to sleep on the couch, only this time I was laying on her chest and she held into me like I was the last person she was every going to hold again.

It was comforting.