restart

FRI  15TH NOV 2019

Being a model was fun but I was adamant about getting back into the squared circle and competing in the WWE again. I loved the modelling but it wasn't for me, I knew what I was good at, and I was still doing model shoots for now but I knew that I was getting better and I wanted to try in ring training again. Demi was a bit cautious, but I knew what I wanted. Speaking of Demi, we hadn't spoken about our kiss since it happened, but I knew she wanted to talk about it, which is why she was allowing me to do in-ring training, because then she'd have the opportunity to talk.

we got up early and headed to the gym, where I renewed my membership while demi went to her locker. "how you feeling Sydney. I know you've been building yourself back up but are you sure you're ready to do training in the ring?" my good friend, and gym owner, Nick, asked me, handing me a new membership card. "well, put it this way, if I sit around, scared to move on with my life then I'm never gonna get back my career, so yes I'm sure." I replied, taking the card from him, he placed an 2 energy drinks on the counter one was kiwi and passionfruit, and the other was grape and raspberry "on the house" he said, sliding them over the counter, "you're the best!" i started to head over to the ring but not before hearing nick shout "be careful!" On my way over to the ring I bumped into the girls that had previously took the piss about my eating habits. "where are you going?" they asked, blocking my path. "the ring.. to train" i replied, trying to move past them but once again they blocked it. "wait.. you're going to train, with rhea ripley?" one of them said, the other chuckling. "yes. Now move" "no, you're too heavy to work with her, she wouldn't support you." i grit my teeth around these women for so long, I did stupid things because of these women, and I could shut them up right now, I wanted to, but today wasn't the day, I continued to stay silent, for now at least.

I scoffed and walked away from them, heading to the sparring ring, and handing Demi the Grape energy drink. "pay no mind to them Syd." she said before taking a drink, I nodded at her and put my drink to one side. I stretched out my body as much as I could and Demi waited for me to finish,  she had already stretched while I was talking o Nick. "okay let's go!" I shouted bouncing from side to side.

*Time skip*

we had trained for a few hours and I finally felt alive. It was great, even though I wasn't able to train most of the stuff I used to do, but to even taste the wrestling world again was enough for me to feel better. I knew I wouldn't be competing for a long time but to even have a chance at wrestling again, was enough motivation, and enough hope for me to carry on. The entire time we were training I felt two sets of eyes on my the entire time. I had had enough now, they had dictated my life for too long now and I was done with them. "Chris! Brit! What the hell is your problem with me! I haven't done anything to you!" I shouted, stopping them from leaving. "oh you haven't done anything. We just don't see the point in you coming to the gym when you look like that and can't fight" the blonde, Brittany, laughed. I chuckled "yeah? Can't fight-" I pretended to turn around before swinging around and sending my fist into the side of Brits face, She immediately dropped to the floor and started crying, her friend now stepping in to her defence. I wasn't going to let them get away anymore, I swung into Christina's face, making contact with her right eye, I looked down at my now shaky hand, my knuckles were red and already bruising but the adrenaline was so high, that I didn't feel any pain. I broke from the anger-driven trance that I was in upon demi's arm wrapping around me to pull me away.

She drove me home after making sure I was okay, she was pretty impressed by my standing up for myself earlier but she still hadn't asked about the kiss, and where we were at relationship wise, and it was only a matter of time before she did.

(shorter chapter today. Sorry, I'm not feeling the best rn)