breakup...

😍demi😍 is typing ▪▪▪

I thought that she was going to send a really long paragraph, but no, she just didn't reply. The conversation we had last night ended with the message I had sent. I didn't have time to think about it anymore though, it was my debut tonight and I couldn't break focus. I knew she was going to be at the gym, I also knew that Dimitri was gonna be there, but I needed to go for it, I needed to prepare for NXT. So When I saw demi desperately trying to figure out what to say to me I put my head down and continued what I was doing, I knew it hurt her, it hurt me, but I couldn't just let her keep trying to get us closer.

Eventually she came over, not to talk, she noticed that I had put 125kg on my deadlift bar, she came to spot me. I had noticed that her and Dimitri had kept their distance from each other so I decided to point it out. "What's with you and kev" (her nickname for Dimitri was kevin) she placed her hands on my waist and stabilised me as I lifted the bar up. "He's being a dick" she sighed looking away. I pulled the bar up to my chest and over my head. I felt the corners of my mouth stretch outward "how come, what's going on?" I asked turning to her. "He thinks that I wanna leave him" she looked down and I hesitated before saying "d-do you..." she immediately looked at me, her brows furrowed "im not sure. We've been in a rough patch for a while, everyone knows it, he just... doesn't know what I feel." I looked at her, knowing the real reason she was in a rough place with him, me.

She spotted me a few more times and I then headed off. We had talked for the first time, it was nice but it now felt like I was being watched. Little did I know, that was because I was being watched, by Dimitri. He followed me outside and pushed me into the wall "this is your fault. You know that don't you. She wants to leave me for you." I looked away from him "I know, which is why I told her to keep her distance" "bullshit, I saw the two of you, you were all over each other"  "she was just spotting me-" "I don't believe you." I looked at my feet and stayed silent "see, you're with her. Aren't you" "No!" "Bullshit!!" I flinched as he raised his voice, when I looked back at him there was a hand on his arm, it was Nick, demi close behind him. "What the hell Dimitri! Why are you taking your anger out on my friends!" "You're a lot more than friends! And you know it! And so does she!" Nick had pulled him off of me and demi made sure I was okay before taking me to my car. "Go home. I'll be around as soon as possible." "Demi you can-" "I can and I will. To make sure your safe, before your debut. Go."  I looked at her one final time before leaving, the last I saw she was going toward Dimitri.

I was worried. Worried about demi. Worried about what would happen. Worried about Dimitri. He wouldn't hurt anyone, right? I waited for what felt like hours before hearing a knock on my door. I opened the door, I couldn't help myself, I practically jumped on her. She walked me into the house before pulling away from me "Do you have any idea how worried I've been!" I shouted, holding her face that hung out of my sight, she was hiding. I pulled her face up and found her hiding her lip. "Demi let me see" she pulled her hand down from her mouth, her bottom lip was swollen and had been split open in the right corner. I began to breathe heavier, trying to calm my anger "....He did this" I said, my shaky hands clutching her face, all she could do was nod. "Im gonna fucking kill him" I said attempting to leave, demi pulling her arms around me to stop me from walking any further. "He's more beat up than me." She pulled me over to the sofa and art down, placing me next to her. "Tell me everything" "well after you left, a crowd grew around me and kev, we were arguing about what he did to you. Things got really heated,  he struck first, that's what happened to my lip. He realised that it was too late to apologise now, but he tried to anyway. I was angry, the cameras caught everything, we had eye witnesses that saw he had hit first. I swung, he fell to the floor and I basically ripped into him until Nick dragged me off of him, it took three other people to hold me back, I would've killed him. Everyone, including him agreed not to say anything,there was no one on the streets around us that could've seen anything and if there's camera footage Nick can sort it out, and he will. Safe to say I'm single now" she sighed, leaning back into the sofa. "Good. He deserved it" she laughed at me.