𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

the life he wants !mature scenes!▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the life he wants
!mature scenes!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stefan Salvatore was outside the balcony with his drink of bourbon in his hand. He was sitting down on the couch chair watching in the distance of the sun slowly coming up and hearing the sound of the ocean in his two ears. He woke up early when the sky was only pitch black. Stefan smiled to himself and he was relieved. After leaving all the unnecessary drama back in Mystic Falls. He was finally freed from his hometown.

His thought was fading away when he heard some rustling noise and his name calling from coming from the bedroom. Stefan put his half drink down the table and got up from his seat. He steps out of the sliding door and sees his lover under the bedsheet. Well, seeing her struggling and trying to find an opening.

"Good morning sleeping head." Stefan said to his lover walking over to the side of the bed. He saw she was having the struggles and helped. Stefan grabs the cover pulls the cover off of her body and sees the sight of Ophelia Winter.

"Steffy...good morning to you." Ophelia tried to say to him. She pouts up her lips and her boyfriend chuckles, and Stefan leans into Ophelia and kisses her.

"Come on let's not miss the sunrise." Stefan tells Ophelia then lifting her body from off the bed and the girlfriend shrieks at him carrying her.

Stefan carries her to the balcony that he was previously on. He walked over to the couch chair and sat down with his girlfriend on his lap. Ophelia cuddles him and Stefan rubs her bare legs. His hand went up and down to make his hand warm up her legs.

"How long have you been awake?" Ophelia asked Stefan and watched the beautiful sun that was coming up.

"I am not sure. Probably like at 3." Stefan told his girlfriend. She looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Why up earlier? Weren't too tired from last night." She tells her boyfriend.

Stefan chuckles at Ophelia saying. She and he had a beautiful time last night. He couldn't stop thinking about last night and that's why he didn't tell his girlfriend the truth. But he did stay up all night thinking about how he gave her the time of his life.

Ophelia looks back at the sunrise and sees the sun rising from the water. She loved this view and wished to be wakened by this beautiful set every single day. She leans her head on Stefan's chest.

The couple watched the sun come up and birds started to chirp. At this moment, it was right. Ophelia and Stefan finally felt alive. Well almost alive because Stefan's a vampire. After the sun came out to their view, they both went back inside and went to the kitchen to cook a simple meal for them.