Xia Yi looked at Dr. He in confusion.

    Doctor He, what does this mean?

    Dr. He turned his head to look at Xia Yi, pointed at the necklace on Xia Yi's neck with trembling fingers, and said hurriedly, "This-this--"

    Xia Yi held his belly and breathed a sigh of relief. The star necklace, grabbed the pendant and pulled it off, put it on the palm of his hand and looked at Dr. He in puzzlement.

    Dr. He snatched the necklace and put it in his heart, and looked it up and down several times. Every detail, including the missing corner of the pentagram, he grabbed Xia Yi's hand, crying and laughing: " This is here with you, here with you."

    He won't admit it.

    He absolutely will not. This is the necklace he made for Ah Wei with his own hands.

    Back then, Ah Wei's health was deteriorating, so he found this piece from the family's private treasury that most resembled the slough of the Grand Duke of the Zerg Race, took a piece and gave it to Xiao Yi, and Ah Wei's health recovered.

    He made the rest into a necklace for Ah Wei.

    That's it.

    All Zerg relics are unique.

    What's more, there is a corner that he canceled by himself.

    Dr. He held Xia Yi's hand tremblingly, and stood in front of Xia Yi.

    He raised his head to look at Xia Yi, his lips trembling, he looked at the young boy who had just grown up inch by inch, and he could vaguely see the shadow of the past between his eyebrows and eyes.

    Yeah—

    how could he not recognize it.

    This is his Ah Wei.

    The black-haired boy still didn't understand what happened, and looked at Dr. He in confusion.

    Dr. He tremblingly looked at the boy's hand and said, "Ah Wei."

    Xia Yi took a step back and looked at Dr. He suspiciously.

    Ah Wei?

    Isn't it the name of Berent's eldest son?

    Why do they call themselves Awei?

    Why does Dr. He recognize the necklace he has been wearing?

    Xia Yi looked up at Berent who was standing still.

    The red-haired marshal, who had always been cold and stiff, seemed to have finally lost his expression, holding the table with one hand, staring at himself with trembling lips.

    Xia Yi stepped back, shaking his head with a complicated expression: "Impossible. You admitted it wrong."

    How is it possible.

    He obviously came from three hundred years ago. How could it be Berent's son?

    Dr. He seemed to be determined on this point, turned his head to look at A Wei, and asked with a vigilant expression: "Who are you?"

    Berent looked out the window.

    The outer meteorite belt is almost in sight. Soon they will be the closest point to the meteorite belt.

    This is also the place with the most transition points hundreds of years ago.

    The time has come.

    He turned around, looked at Xia Yi with complicated eyes in relief, and finally asked the so-called A Wei, "Who are you?" "It doesn't matter

    who I am." , Finally relieved, he sneered at Berent, his old opponent: "You just need to know that you are already late, and the Queen's glory will come again.

    " After a hundred years, I finally set my sights on the mysterious box inherited by the head of the Mayflower Legion. The time when the box appeared coincided surprisingly with the time when the queen died.

    Twelve years ago, they kidnapped Berent's two sons.

    It's just that he didn't expect Berent to be so ruthless that he would rather watch the eldest son die than hand over the slough.

    But that's okay too.

    They never thought that they could use Berent's son to threaten him.

    They have dealt with Berent on the battlefield for so many years. He understood Berent's personality. This behavior was originally a revenge against Berent, and Berent's reaction made them more firm in their thinking. The queen's slough is in the Mayflower Legion.

    After learning that the queen's slough was by Berent's side, they made this twelve-year plan.

    They left behind images of another child, and parts of their genes. The blood of the living child was synthesized into blood containing the gene of the eldest son of Berent through the photo of the deceased Berent's eldest son and some of the genes left behind at the time.

    Then let him lie in ambush beside Berent and find the queen's remains.

    Everything is just as he planned.

    Xia Yi sneered, took a step forward, raised the corners of his lips and said to Ah Wei: "The eighth prince of the Zerg race—Jacob. I guessed right." "The

    stench on your body is really irresistible." Xia Yi looked at Jacob coldly and said, "Since you're looking for death, don't blame me."

    "You're looking for death——"'A Wei' tore off the last disguise, he sneered, looked at the people around and said: "Are I looking for death, or are you looking for death?"

    He looked around coldly.

    No one on this boat can escape.

    All must die.