𝗍һіr𝗍ᥡ-ᥱіgһ𝗍 - 𝖿ᥲᥡᥱ

Dear Faye Collins,

I'm sure you've heard already, but if you haven't, I'm dead.

I know there could've been better ways to break the news, but I don't have time to think of them right now.

I also know that this may seem like a very rushed letter, but that's because it is. I need to get this done and over with.

I just wanted to take this time to tell you how much I love you. Everything you've done had benefited me in ways you can't imagine.

And before you rip up this letter and yell about how selfish I am, I'm sorry. I truly am. But everything happens for a reason. And my suicide was for a reason.

I'll spare you the details of the fighting and cutting and babies and just tell you what you meant to me.

I loved your brother, but it couldn't take an axe to the love I had for you. You were the sole reason for my amazing childhood. I didn't have trauma or regret back then. All I had was you.

When I first saw your name on a headline, I truly cried. It made me so happy to see you that happy. But it also left a hole in my stomach, knowing I wasn't a part of your life anymore.

But, before you jump to conclusions, no, I did not kill myself because of anything you did. It was everything the world did.

I also wanted to take the time in this letter to come out to you as bisexual. I kinda figured that out when I had a crush on you as a child and a crush on Matteo as a teenager. I think the only thing stopping me from asking you out was the fact that you were dating Kai, who I must say I've always hated and the fact that you were straight.

When I ran into Matteo, I knew something was there, but I was too scared to act upon anything. When I saw him in a couple of articles about you, I could tell he was hot, but in person, it was completely different.

Also yes, I know I will regret calling your brother hot to you, but I'm dead so you can't smack me anymore.

I also wanted to say that I don't want to hold you back.  I can't say that it'll be easy or hard to get over my death because that depends on you, but I will say that it shouldn't be an excuse.

I want you and your brother to live to your full potential and not have an outcome like mine.  Don't spend too long grieving and thinking about what would've been and think about what could be.  I'm in a better place now and you need to accept that so you can move on and be happy.

Speaking of happiness, I know you aren't.  I'm guessing your depression may be a secret thing or something you're in denial about, but talk to somebody.  I know I'm being a hypocrite, but I want you to live a long and happy life.

Talk to Kai or Izzie or Kylie or Matteo or a therapist literally anyone.

Speaking of this, I also know about your food thing. I'm not sure how severe it is, but I know you need help.  Don't worry, I didn't tell anybody about any of this because it's not my place, but I think you should.

Now enough of me being a hypocrite and begin my goodbyes.

I know this may be hard for you to process, but don't think about it too hard, and let yourself be free.  I love You more than you could ever know.

Hopes of my last goodbye,
Brielle