𝗍ᥕᥱᥒ𝗍ᥡ-𝗍ᥕ᥆ - 𝖿ᥲᥡᥱ

Play song if you want, or don't, I don't care.  It just adds to the affect

"Kai, please," I begged as loud as I could in that moment.

I remember going to school the next day.  Kai apologized and we were great.  He asked me to dinner and I agreed without a second thought.

He drove up to my house and met me in my bedroom.  He told me to wear something nice, so I had a purple dress on.  It had thin straps so I grabbed an old cover up that matched just enough.

He pulled me in for a brief kiss before eyeing my body.

"Are you seriously wearing that?  Who are you trying to impress?  You just look like a slut."

"Oh," I whispered, "sorry I didn't realize t-"

"Of course you didn't realize.  You were too busy trying to impress random men down the street."

"Kai, you kno-"

"Save it. Let's just go."

We pulled into the restaurant and parked into an open spot.

"Put this on," Kai ordered, pulling off his jacket and setting it on my shoulders. I silently obeyed and walked in through the doors with Kai's arm firm around me.

We sat at our table and ordered drink.  I got a water and Kai got a coke.

The silence was louder than ever.  So many unspoken words were said, all disregarded by Kai.

"Alright I have a water for the lady and a coke for you,"the waiter smiled, setting down the glasses, "Do we know what we're getting to eat or do we need a few minutes."

"We know," Kai insisted, without letting me get a word out.  "I'll take the 16 ounce ribeye with mashed potatoes and green beans and she'll take the green salad." He answered for both of us.  I wasn't going to get anything, but I suppose a salad will do.

"Alright, I'll get those out soon for you both," she smiled, taking out menus.

Nothing was said from when she left till now as she was setting our plates down.

The waitress left with a smile, going to a new table.  How could she always be smiling.  How is she in such a good mood that she can be this perky.  What does that level of happiness feel like.

Kai immediately began devouring his steak, barely chewing it.  I looked at the salad in front of me, getting a queasy feeling in my stomach.  I pushed the plate away and sat silently.

"You better eat that.  I'm buying it with my well-earned money and I don't want to see it go to waste on someone who clearly needs to eat a salad."

His words struck deep into my core.  He could see it hurt, but just went back to his steak like nothing happened.

I hesitantly stuck my fork into my salad and took a small bite.  Gradually like that, I was eating normally, taking one bite after the other.

"Jesus Faye could you eat any faster?  We're in public, be more elegant," Kai demanded, "You wonder why I don't take you out anymore."

"Oh, I'm sorr-"

"Save it, just hurry up and eat so we can go and you can stop embarrassing me."

I nodded and began taking smaller bites of my salad. 

"I'm done, I don't want anymore," I muttered, staring at the floor, but I could still feel him burning holes into my skull.

The waiter came by and set our check down, causing Kai to hand her his card.

As soon as she came back with his card, he immediately stood up and began walking towards the door without leaving a tip.  Out of guilt, I grabbed my emergency $20 bill out from my phone and set it on the table, then began following Kai.

He drive us home, again in silence.  I don't think we've had a real conversation in a while.

As soon as we made it back up to my room, I was immediately pushed against the door and found lips against mine.

He isn't normally rough. He doesn't normally grip my waist this tight. He doesn't normally push me in my bed with my brother in the next room. He doesn't normally grab at my dress.

"Kai, not tonight," I mumbled against his lips. He just came back with more force. No matter how hard I pushed, he would always be stronger. "Kai, Please" I begged as loud as I could in that moment.

"You we're asking for it, dressing like you did. Your begging like the greedy self you are. I'm just giving you what you were asking for."

He kissed me for moments longer, but it felt like hours. I just wanted him away from me.

A knock on the door sounded, causing me to let out a loud sigh of relief. Matteo walked in, seeing me laying on the bed and Kai over me.

"Oh- sorry, I'll... um- I'll leave you guys to your- yeah" he stuttered.

"No," I blurted before the door could shut. "Stay. We weren't doing anything."

"Oh, we'll Ethan and I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to watch a movie with us?"

"That's be great," I told him before Kai could let out a word.

"Okay great," Matteo said, not leaving the room.

Kai sighed loudly, getting off of me and leaving the room. As soon as he shut the door, leaving me and Ethan, a sob overtook my body. Almost instantly, Matteo's arms wrapped around my fragile body, causing me to bawl into his shoulder. He just rubbed small circles in my back until my sons turned to sniffles.

QOTD: What was the last book you've read?

Word Count: 954