ᥒіᥒᥱ𝗍ᥱᥱᥒ - mᥲ𝗍𝗍ᥱ᥆

"Knock Knock. Get the door. It's depression." A loud voice called out, banging on the door.

"Go away Ethan!" I yelled back.

"No get up." He barged into my room, yanking the covers off of my now cold body.

"Leaveeee," I groaned, turning over into a fetal position.

"Don't make me get the crayons."

"I'm up!" I yelped quickly, jumping out of bed.

"That's what I thought," he smirked. "Let's go. We're going to eat."

"Aww is wittle Efan taking me out to a fancy westauwant?" I cooed, poking his side.

"No. Now get your stuff and come downstairs."

He left the room, leaving a smirking me.

I looked through my closet and grabbed some jeans and a t-shirt with Jason Voorhees holding a pair of crocs. I got it for Christmas from Ethan a couple years ago.

We walked out to the car together, almost shoulder to shoulder.  He walked over the the passenger side and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir," I said in a poor British accent, bowing before him.

"Anything for you princess," he retorted, bowing back.

I shoved his shoulder and sat in the car, grinning like an idiot.  He sat in the driver's seat and began driving.

We drove in a comfortable silence, until he pulled into our diner.

"Quite fancy my kind lad," I said, continuing in British.

"Just shut up and get inside," Ethan told me, pulling out his keys and opening the door.

"So bossy today," I mumbled, getting out of the car.

We sat at our table and saw Alex already walking towards us.

"Early birds today." She smiled, pulling up a chair, "What do y'all usually get for breakfast?" she asked, her southern accent slightly showing

"I'll get the Belgium waffles and hash browns with the usual drink," I told her, glancing over at Ethan.  His hair was disheveled and covering his eyes as he chewed on his fingernail.  He looked like a little kid.  Cute. I mean-

"I'll have two pancakes and hash browns," he answered, looking at Alex, handing her his menu.

She nodded and walked towards the kitchen, leaving me and Ethan alone. I glanced over at him to see him staring at me, deep in thought.

"Ethan," I called out, waving my hand over where his eyes were staring. He snapped out his dee thought and stared at me, looking offended. "You good?" I asked, seeing his disheveled expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he mumbled.

I'm fine.

The most told lie told in all human language.

It makes you wonder which of those are really lying.

"Why are we here?"

"I don't know. I was bored. I just- I dont know" He stuttered, looking down at his lap.

"Okay," I whispered, looking it his hair.

"My dad is back," he blurted.

"What! That's amazing! Why aren't you with him?" I basically yelled. "You haven't seen him and years and you're with me, you need to go now," I told him, lowering my voice, and pulling him out of the seat.