𝗍ᥕᥱᥒ𝗍ᥡ-𝖿᥆ᥙr - 𝖿ᥲᥡᥱ

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and to all who don't, happy holidays whatever you celebrate ❤️❤️

I'm falling. Down a spiraling hole of confusion and regret. So many ropes have been thrown, but I haven't the strength to grab a single one.

Further and further down the hole. Everything starts to get blurry, and I still have yet to find my way out.

All my wonders, surrounding me.  Taking my breath, until I'm left suffocating in my own mind.

Who is this act I hide behind? Shadowing me from all that is true. How did she get here? How dark is her view?

How many times has she wondered about size, or all the pretty girls on the sidelines?

What does she like to do? Does she obsess over a little shoe?

Who does she aspire to be? Does she feel free?

Sometimes I sit and think about this girl.  And wonder if her smile is as bright as a pearl.

Does she get all cute and sappy? Is she really happy?

If she isn't, if she's just like me, it shows, happiness is no guarantee.

Love isn't real, it's just part of the ordeal of life and death.  All pain and sorrows.

An eye for an eye, even if you want to die.  But you may still wonder why you even have to try.

How do you enjoy a game you never wanted to play. All the cards you've been dealt, handed off on display. Even if you don't want to be here, no getaway will suddenly appear. Your mind will invade with thoughts. Your worries will never drop.

You may feel like your drowning. You may not want to be saved.

You may think you wanna die. But its just your mind being enslaved.

In all reality, life sucks. It always has sucked and it always will suck. It's a screwed up world, but what differentiates you from all others, is how you deal with the life you live and the brightness of the colors.

The light of the hole getting further and further. I'm still falling. I'm still drowning. I'm still suffocating.

But I'm still living.

A/N: I know this is a little different but I was just bored and wanted to try something new.  Let me know what you think and if you want some in the future (though that's probably unlikely).  Thanks for reading ♡︎

QOTD: What did you think of this style of chapter?

Word Count: 397