The Ultimates had already found seats and were waiting for the button to be pressed. Slowly the Web Warriors found a seat, and Peter pressed the button. The ones who had never used the detention room to get to the tricarrier before startled and jumped in their seats.

~THE TRICARRIER~

Once the seats came to a halt and the screaming had stopped. The four Web Warriors landed in a pile on the floor while Ava did a smooth flip in the air and landed on her feet. Danny landed in a crouch. Luke had stayed in his seat as they ended. Sam had been consumed by blue light and was hovering above the ground, and Peter was in his signature Spidey pose in front of the group.

Meanwhile in the pile of Web Warriors, Flash was on the bottom of the pile followed by Miles then Ben, and lastly Cho.

"Get off me," Ben grunted.

"Sorry," Cho slowly climbed off the half-symbiote.

Ben then disentangled himself from the other two. Miles with more range of motion once Ben got off of him agilely jumped up.

"Thanks for the warning, Web head," Kid Arachnid sarcastically told Spider-Man.

"You're welcome," Spidey smiled innocently.

"Oh, good you're all here in one piece," Fury said as he entered the room.

"I'm hurt, Nick you don't trust me to get my own team here in one piece," Spider-Man put a hand over his heart in fake hurt.

"Knowing you. No," Fury deadpanned.

"Wow," the resident Web Head dramatically fell to the floor in fake hurt.

"Get up, Parker," Fury ordered.

"Wait, so Parker is really Spider-Man," Agent Venom asked astonished.

"Of course why else would Coulson order him to bring you to HQ?" Fury asked in a semi-deadpan tone.

"I-" Flash floundered for words for a few seconds before admitting defeat. Fury gave a slight nod before leading the teams to a briefing room.

"Alright seems the multiverse is open again. And once again, Parker, all of your variants are headed for you."

"Alright. I'm assuming we are just bringing them in till Dr. Strange can get them back to their universe?" Spider-Man asked.

"Yep. While you guys find them. I'll talk to Dr. Strange," Fury confirmed.

"Alright teams let's move out," Spidey moved to jump out the window that had opened but as soon as he did an Iron Man suit came flying in.

"Frick," he cursed.

"Fury, why is your Tricarrier hovering above a high school?" Tony asked curiosity in his voice overlaid by a touch of concern.

Fury didn't address the billionaire right away instead he turned to the teens with a glare that said get a move on. That's exactly what they did. Tony watched as the two teams jumped out of the hovercraft before rounding back on Fury.

"You never answered my question," Tony said.

"Yeah, I know. Spider-Man variants are once again crossing into this world because this Spider-Man is the heart of all Spider-Men. The Web Warriors and the Ultimates were just being briefed. We stopped so they could get out," Fury replied pointing towards where the receding figures of the two teams were.

"Say that I believe you," Tony started before saying, "Which I don't. Anyway, say that I do. Why would only Spider-Man variants be crossing over?"

"Because the heart of all Spider-Men is in this Universe. Spider-Man in every universe stands for the good in humanity. All except one," Fury finished the sentence darkly then turned to the comms, "Remember watch out for Wolf Spider," Fury warned the teens.