79

"I missed you!" Draco said, getting picked up by the older woman. "I missed you to, big boy. I'll...be around some, but I want you to go play, alright." She said. "Alright, grandma." Little Draco said, before he was put back on his feet and Hurried outside to friend Narcissa and David. "The amount of children in this house." She said. "I still don't understand ma, just leave it be alright. You know enough, and it will be easier to just leave Draco here." River said and she let out a sigh. "I just...don't want you caught up in a world he is obviously running away form." She said. "I'm sure there is a reason for that, mother. Draco needs him too. As much as I want to understand my kid, I'm not like him. It's good for him to be here, amongst the others like him." River said. "I'm not...going to disagree with that, son. Just... promise to be careful is all. I don't want to hear something happen to you." She said. "I don't think they'd like that happen." He said.

A second later, A 13 years old, upset Lily came running down the stairs. River, who was known to the children, grabbed her shoulders, and a still somewhat achy Harry, half stumbled Down the stairs. "She has no right!" Lily said. "I'll get it handle but you aren't taking off in a fit." Harry said. "How is it even a option? Her other kids are with grandma!" She cried. "Because she isn't at taking you, she just trying to get her rights back. I don't like it any better then you do, believe me." Harry said. "Then go back and report what the hell happens to Molly!" Lily said. "I said I would handle it, now get back upstairs!" Harry said.
After a pause, River let her go and she stromed past the stay. "Draco...assumed she lost the rights to those kids." River said. "The law, here and there is shit. Molly isn't young so she's struggle with four kids, five sometimes andthays leaving shit on Hermione and Ron and she's up to something, I just don't know what." Harry said, walking over to a painting on the wall, the was only removed once his fingers went on the corners. It held a safe that held his pain killers and the bottle of vodka, he disappeared with one pain killer and the bottle. "Excuse me, for a moment, mother."

By the time Narcissa and Lucius found where Harry had went, most of the bottle had been drank. "Just get River. Just put him to bed, and maybe talk to Molly Weasley, about how she has any rights to any of her kids." Lucius said. "She isn't able to get them, she's just requesting visits." Narcissa said with a sigh. "Let's forgot the shit she put the man through, she abused the hell out of Molly and neglected her others, on top of mentally fucking with all her kids. I get the mistakes I made, and I am not making Draco, I wouldn't expect him to after all that, but the woman has not right." Lucius said. "I'll see what I can get done, I promise... Because your right. All she is going to do is fuck with him and those children." Narcissa said. "Very well." Lucius said.

Rivers mother opened the bedroom door, after River and Lucius shut the door, and just got Harry in the bed. "How much did he have?" She asked. "Ma, we got this." River said. "I have my things on me in the car. I can set it up here, and if you need a legal report done over abuse, just let me know." She said. "Well, that's part has already been done, it's just here and that have problems with things like." Lucius said. "But, if you can keep it to were I don't have to call the hospital, that'd be helpful." Narcissa said. "Yeah, I can. And I have a couple numbers for him to call." She said, before exiting the bedroom.

--

Harry woke up a few hours late, making it nearly dinner time, with his sixteen year old son, James, sitting on the bed. Harry felt like death, because of how much alcohol he had, but James had been crying. "...claim...down son." Harry said softly. James? Just eased down beside him and just started crying again. "James...I'll be alright, Okay? Just...got a little stupid." Harry said. "Don't...let her." James mumbled. "I'm not going to, James. I don't know what she wants, but I won't loose you kids." Harry said. "You...have to stop, daddy." James said and Harry slowly turned over onto his side and faced his fearful, broken, overly emotional, pregnant teenager son. "I know and I'm working on it, but I promise, I will come back to you kids. I'm not going to let her take you." Harry said. "Promise?" James said. "Promise, I'm going to find a way to stop her, I don't know how yet, but I will." Harry said.
Half an hour later, Harry slowly got to his feet, James asleep in the bed, and seen the I.V in his hand, taped. Harry just let out a sigh and grabbed a jacket, before he opened the bedroom door. "Daddy!" David said, hurrying over to him. Harry lend down and picked the boy up, who nuzzled to his neck. Little Narcissa was waking over and Hugged his side. "Don't worry, you two." Harry said softly. "Grandma is talking to somebody about you." Narcissa said. "I'm sure she is...it's alright I'll handle it. David, I'm okay, please go play." Harry said. "Stay here." He mumbled. Harry just held his hand out, for Narcissa to grab and he continued to walk down the hallway, making a slow walk downstairs. Sure enough, Narcissa was still talking to Rivers mother. Harry was pretty sure his ear was about it be bitten off.