78

Narcissa and David together pushed opened the bedroom door Harry and Draco shared in their new big home that grandma Narcissa made for them all to stay together. With it still being very early, the couple laid asleep, because the triplets were asleep and so was Rachel who was sleeping in her own crib for once. She was getting more and more independent, since she's been walking and starting to see the world more clearly. She was a very active baby girl.

Narcissa and David climbed on the bed and Narcissa gave Draco a shake. "Daddy, wake up!" She giggled. Draco yawned, but opened his eyes seeing the very excited six year old girl. "Somebody is excited." Draco said, sitting up in the bed. "Did you forget why I'd be excited?" She asked. Draco pulled her to sit on his lap. "That is such a silly though. My little girl is six years old. She's getting to be a very big girl." Draco said and she giggled as David wiggled up to sit down to. Harry was yawning as he sat up to. "Trust me, we didn't forget." Harry said. "When...is daddy coming?" She asked. "He'll be here later today, baby. He just got home last night and crashed at his mom's because it was closer to the airport." Draco said. "Do we need to pick him up?" Harry asked. "No...His mom is coming by as well. He has enough information that it...should be fine." Draco said. "Very well. Come on kids, let's go get breakfast." Harry said.

Breakfast was already being cooked by Summer and Joey, who was woken up early by the noise of Anne getting ready to leave. She was already gone, but the information told to Summer, made her feel a little confused, about what she should do with her biological father. "Harry, you know what's going on with Anne right?" Joey asked. "A touch, but Anne's not one to say to much to others." Harry said, easing to sit down at the table. Little Narcissa and David running to the couple in the kitchen. Summer smiled down at the girl before she eased down and got a big hug. "Happy birthday, Nass! Somebody is getting big, isn't she?" Summer said and she giggled. "She doesn't want to say anything, because she still...had her thoughts I'm sure so it's best if she just doesn't say anything at all." Joey said. "That's fair enough, but why do you ask?" Harry asked. "Because I don't know what I should do. His in the hospital and I don't know what I should do. I don't even know the man." Summer said. "I see...well, you...have to make the choice you are going to be able to live with. It seems both options suck, really, but just take more time a think." Harry said and she let out a sigh. "I don't think there's time. I think he's going on Hospice care soon. Whatever going on, it's in the end stage." Summer said. "She...wants to know if you'd be okay moving him here. Even if she doesn't talk to him." Joey said. "...people can't come and go, if he is on hospice." Harry said. "she'd handle it. She's done things like this before with both her parents and I think like her brother and sister." Summer said. "So...it's just you then?" Draco asked and Summer nodded. "It's how I knew she'd come around." Summer said. "I suppose if she can handle it, it's fine. There's plenty of room." Harry said. "That still doesn't tell me, what I should do." Summer frowned. "We can't make the decision for you, but if he is willing to take a risk...I can try...toying with some potions?" Draco then said. Harry after a pause, nodded. "His not magical." Summer said. "It's not without his own set of risk...but my understanding is Hospice care means he'll die without something...and he seems to mean a lot to her." Draco said and summer let out a sigh. "He...was around for a while, but the last I saw him was when I was almost six. It's when his...habit became a problem, I found a needle I think? It's been a long time since I really thought about it. She...said he had to go, and he went, but some of the reasons she's been married so many times is she always ends up going back to him. It's cool, I don't care, but for a long time, something matter more and I just...I had a father, and it wasn't him." She said. "What neddle?" Draco asked. "Ill explain later because it could make it more difficult to find something that helps. I doubt she's asking you to find a father in the man, Summer." Harry said. "Shes not...It's just hard to explain the thoughts but...I'm sure he'd take the risks if you really think you can help." Summer said. "I make no promises, but I might can help." Draco said.

--

Little Narcissa Malfoy's birthday party for started about lunch time once her other daddy came over, still looking a lot like sleep. Traveling was always draining to the man and he really had not be able to get to amount of sleep he felt he needed to get. He poured himself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, and got his leg grabbed on by little Draco. Rice smiled and gave his head a pat. "Hey, buddy." River said. "Nass and David went off to play with some friends." Little Draco said. "I'm sure you can go with them." River said. "I don't know them, and Joey is talking to Draco about something he sent me away for. Something to do with the basement." He said and River eyes down. "I'm sure he is just working on something you can't be around just yet." River said. "Go friend the friends of your sister, Draco. I'm sure her friends will be just fine, letting you join." Said his grandma form behind. Little Draco smiled and run over to her and got himself a big hug.