"That's okay, Fany. Taetae can always ask for hotel's staff to clean me up. Do you know servce room number?" Taeyeon insensibly picked up the phone and waited for Tiffany's answer.

"Geez~ Are you stupid or are you really stupid?! How can I let my husband being wiped clean and seen naked by other's eyes?!" Tiffany flicked Taeyeon's forehead but not too hard.

"Who will clean me up then if you don't want to do it and you forbid me to be cleaned up by others?" Taeyeon pouted and jutted her lips forward. Tiffany felt her libido and lust were too overwhelming and unbearable. She sighed again and tried to think other method to make Taeyeon understand what she really wanted.

"Taeyeon-ah, do you like my milk you tasted last time?" Tiffany tried to distract Taeyeon to another topic and slowly but sure persuade her to make love with her eventually. Tiffany of course didn't want normal sex. She wanted it to be different and interesting. She wanted it filled with excitementand endless moans. How could she do it? Let's just continue reading then~

"Uhm! I really like it even though I don't think I did taste the milk. However I like sucking on the source of your milk, trying to make the milk come out even though I still couldn't have it in the end." Taeyeon recalled the memories of how she tried her best effort to gain Tiffany's milk yet still failed at the end.

"Ah really? Then would you try different sources? The one which is guaranteed can bring out the translucent delicious liquid? I assure you it will be different this time, Taetae~ what do you think?" Tiffany smirked seeing bright expression plastered on Taeyeon's oh so innocent face. Deep inside, Tiffany felt sorry for Taeyeon since she had to forcedly blurt out lies to make Taeyeon fall intoher trap and do what she needed her husband to do.

"Wow that's cool! I want it I want it!! How can I get it, Fany? Show me how!!" Taeyeon tugged Tiffany's arm and pleaded her wife. She didn't even feel lust in spite her wife had already naked in front of her. She just wanted her milk and felt curious with the new source of milk Tiffany talked about just now.

"It's down below, Taetae~ Right here." Tiffany bit her lower lips and guided Taeyeon's left hand toward her dripping wet pussy.

"Whoaaa!! I think it has produced the milk already! Can I taste it, Fany?" Taeyeon took away her hand and licked her fingers clean.

"Uhmm.. It's salty and sticky but I like it. Can I have some more?" Taeyeon slurped her fingers one by one and endearingly asked for more. She was about to make Tiffany lay down on the bed when the sound of ringing cell phone interrupted them.

"Wait here, Taetae~" Tiffany weakly had to push her husband away to get her mobile phone on the study desk near the huge window. Tiffany got up to see that it wasn't a incoming call but it was just a mere text coming from Taeyeon's parents, letting Tiffany know that they had come back to their room safely. Tiffany was about to reply it when she felt hands sneaking from behind to hold her.

"I want my milk, Fany-ah~ I want it fresh and tasty right from its source. I want it because it's yours and I want to drink it, gulp it, and taste it with my buds." Taeyeon whispered seductively inside Tiffany's ears. She turned Tiffany's body slightly toward the window direction, making Tiffany's full body orientated toward the window.

"I'll make you scream my name so loud that your milk from your dampened pussy will flow endlessly and satisfy my hunger and needs for your milk or shall we say cums?" Taeyeon started to roam her naughty hand over Tiffany's body from behind. She pushed Tiffany more toward the window, making Tiffany's front part glued and adhered to the window, pressing those beautiful twin peaks right onto the windows.

"Aahh Taetae..." Taeyeon pinned Tiffany's hand above her head from behind. Tiffany was helpless and could only moan as a result from what Taeyeon's doing to her weak body. Taeyeon's left hand assured Tiffany's hands stayed still while her right hand used to tickle Tiffany's curly and smooth pubic hair below.