107

" I cannot love someone else like the way I love you...and I don't want to either...either it's you or no one else... and I don't even know if I can survive a day without seeing you..."

I am taking this decision to leave you even after knowing that my life would be a hell without you...but I'm not going to forget everything and accept you after seeing how my mom ended up being blind in love!!!"

Tears were rolling down his cheeks, ceaselessly as he sobbed harder and he let them fall and he was thankful for the partition he had with the driver because he was not willing to suppress his sorrows anymore. Because doing that would only suffocate him more.

He doesn't know if he is taking the right decision by running away but only the future will tell.

I missed you so much..

I know that I was hurting you...but that doesn't mean I am not in pain..

    Yet he took the decision to leave because in those days he recognised how dependent he was on Jungkook which was not a good thing. It's not that he only noticed it then. But before everything started he used to believe that no matter what happens the ravenette would never let him down. That he would not hurt him,  At least intentionally. 

    But when he realized that Jungkook was lying to him when he said that doesn't love him, while dragging his ex into the mess, Tae perceived that maybe all the hopes he had until then was pointless. 

     And they were nothing but the naive, idiotic fantasies that were messing up with his head revolving around the first person who has shown an urge to take care of him after being deprived of love and support for too long.

     But what hurt him more was that Jungkook despite him pleading him not to lie, was adamant on carrying off with the statement  even when he should have seen that he was hurting the brunette. That's when Tae realized that he should rethink his impressions about the ravenette.

I know that you were capable of hurting me.

That's why I want to stay away...

     Tae was not willing to give Jungkook a chance because he knew that his love for the boy knew no bounds and if he let him into his life again, he would only fall deeper even if it's too impossible. And what would happen if the same thing repeated again, making Jungkook hurt Tae again? And he knows that he won't survive such a thing.

    He knew that he was being selfish by leaving behind the boy who had done so much for him even though all the good memories were tainted by the unwanted scenarios that took place in relation to their fall out after the rejection.

    He knew that he was not being fair by pushing Jungkook away after almost giving him a tiny bit of hope. And he too has done a great contribution to their ruined friendship or whatever it was from the beginning. 

     Because looking at how things have turned out, it is safe to say that both of them weren't considering the other as a best friend. But they were always using that title on the other to hide the true feelings that shouldn't be outed to the other as well as the rest. 

    While Jungkook has done a poor job at being subtle when he was the one who should have been the more careful among the two, Tae has never let his guards down even around Jungkook and if it wasn't for Jimin's keen understanding of him and the hyungs shipping them both, it would have been a shocker to the rest when Tae confessed.