25

Tae stared down at his phone gritting his teeth. He was getting frustrated with each passing minute.

         Tae sighed softly as he glanced down at the just one sentence that was written on the screen. It's just a sentence and it shouldn't be a big deal. But it was a big deal to the brunette and it was enough to create a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts in his mind.

        He honestly doesn't even know why is he being like this when all this is nothing but pure torture like him. Maybe he's really trying to go hard on him, like always.

       Tae groaned into his palms to resist the urge to scream his lungs out which is actually not a good idea because it is not an ideal thing to do at this hour, when the world around him is in a peaceful slumber.

       But what could he do when he could feel himself getting frustrated with everything happening with him right now.

        He just want to let it out, to let go of everything that has been torturing him for the past years ever since that night. 

       He sighs sadly. He just wants to forget everything but why is it so difficult?

       He got another email today while he was in Jimin's apartment. He was so shocked and scared that he couldn't stay there anymore when the notification of a mail sent from that particular account popped up on his screen. He could only dash out of the apartment before Jimin could catch on to his rising panic.

      And when he finally mustered enough courage to see what her next message was to him and open the mail, he doesn't know if he wants to be happy or sad.

       Great! Just when he was getting out of the shock and pain caused by the first one, he got a second.

      After he got the first one, even after how much it pain it caused and how much it fucked him up by reminding everything that he was trying hard to forget, he was hoping for another one.

          It's not he wants to keep on torturing his poor soul again and again but he just wants to get a proper closure that he was denied years ago.

        He was desperately waiting for it. He just wants to hear another word from her. He wants to know why she did that to him, she left him alone.

          But waiting for another message from her was taking a negative toll on him without him himself recognising it. He was restless and gloomy to the point it was getting more visible to the rest of his friends.

          Tae but still tried to cover it up with his nonchalance and carefree attitude but still with each passing day his mind was getting out of control.

          But he was getting more anxious and depressed that Jungkook could already tell that something was going wrong with him. But Tae never gave in or accepted that he was going through a tough situation.

        And thankfully the other didn't pry much but stayed by his side like he always did. Even Jimin, who always wanted to know what was going on in his life, didn't probe into the matter despite knowing very well that there are things hidden from them.

        But now when he finally has to get a grip on himself, this has to happen. He had already come to terms with the fact that he wouldn't hear anything from her anymore.