18

" C'mon! Stop sulking", the ravenette coaxed his best friend who was sitting beside him in the bed.

" Go away, I'm mad at you!!" the older mumbled as he pushed away the other slightly.

" Why baby? Because I won?" Jungkook chuckled as he grabbed Tae's wrist to pull him closer but Tae swatted his arms away.

" Can you not?" he asked looking forward.

Tae was upset with the result. It was clearly seen in his face. But the younger was not ready to give in either.

" Don't call you baby?" Jungkook tilted his head. " Nope! Not a chance", he shakes his head. " After all I earned the right!"

Tae sighed knowing there is nothing he could do other than to accept it.

" But why are you so good at everything?" Tae whined.

" That's my charm, baby!"

Tae sighed. " Whatever!"

He sat there leaning back on the head post with a small pout adorning his face. But he couldn't help but gasp out loud hearing the next sentence from the younger.

" Why are you sulking my pretty baby?" Jungkook smiled, and his voice was filled with playfulness.

But it made Tae jolt in his place instantly, a hard glare fixed on the younger. " Do you have a death wish?", he frowned. " It's enough that you call me baby..but don't add anything to it. Okay?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. " Why? I would call you the way I like?"

" Can't you call me hyung?" Tae nearly whined.

Jungkook smiled softly before turning to him. " Can I call you mine?"

Tae shakes his head. " No, call me hyung!"

Jungkook chuckled, raising his hand to pat the other's soft locks.

" You are such a baby!" he smiled fondly at the brunette.

" Jungkook!"

But the younger ignored the warning tone of his best friend. He smiled before wrapping his arms around the brunette who didn't push him away this time.

" I really wish that you were younger than me, then I could have called you baby without any hesitation".

Tae shot him a stern gaze. " Well, you don't think twice before calling me that all the time!!"

Jungkook shook his head. " That's not true", he started.

" You may not know but there are a lot of times when I couldn't decide on how to address you. I couldn't bring myself to call you baby without having second thoughts. For example, that time when we were attending that boring lecture that you want to attend", Jungkook paused and Tae was looking at him suspiciously.

And Jungkook continued. " And I was about to call you baby at one time while the lecture was going on but you turned around and gave me a look that I couldn't bring myself to call you that. So I settled with calling you hyung instead!" he finished off with a smile but was surprised when he saw the bewildered look on his companion's face.

Tae stared at him in horror and Jungkook was trying not to burst out laughing seeing the mortified expression on his face.

" I didn't do anything!" Tae finally let out.

" Oh yes! You did!!" Jungkook said. " You were pouting at me and I couldn't do anything about it!"

Tae frowned. " Is that really a big deal?"