3

He sighed as looked at his screen, confusedly. He is already running late for their usual hang out. And he has already seen Tae's message asking where he was.

      And almost half an hour has passed since he left Tae on read. But then there are no more messages from the boy.

     Is he mad or what? Actually Jungkook hasn't replied because he wants to. He was planning to reply when he got an important message from one of his group members for a project he's currently working on. And so he didn't get the chance to reply.

    And finally when he realised about it, he thought maybe he would just tell him about it when he sees him later. But thanks to his decision to notify Bambam of this step before he actually made the room swap, he got late again and Tae hasn't called him yet asking about his whereabouts. And surprisingly there is not even a single message from the boy.

     He was actually hoping that he could coax Bambam by somehow getting him in the same room as his boyfriend, Yugeyom. And that way there wouldn't have been any hard feelings between them as he really didn't want to upset the boy with whom he has been getting along well.

    And as for Yugeyom's current roommate, whoever it is, he doesn't care. He cannot satisfy everyone. Right?

     But if Bambam doesn't want to be in the same room as his boyfriend, then even that's okay. He could always find some other good solution.

       He ruffled his hair, as he walked along the corridor, hurrying to get to the dorm room of his two other friends who are sharing the apartment by themselves.

     He has met Namjoon and Jin on the third day he has started his classes at the Seoul Central University, where he is doing his third year in Business major now. 

        No, both of them were not his classmates. Namjoon is majoring in Psychology while Jin is in the acting major, and yes that boy is really good at what he's doing even if those around him are sometimes fed up with his dramatics which even his boyfriend has to struggle a bit to tolerate.

        Still those two are already known as the star couple in the university and they never tried to keep their love a secret. And they are indeed lucky to now be each other's roommates when no one else was that lucky.

       Jungkook met Namjoon in the student council committee when both of them were called there to ask if they were interested to join. While Jungkook rejected the offer politely, Namjoon ended up agreeing. 

      Even though the younger hasn't joined the committee, that didn't stop him from befriending the tall boy whom he felt was a good person from the little conversation they shared in the meeting room. They clicked instantly and thought that they could get along well.

     And that is how he got to meet Jin, who he has already heard of even before meeting Namjoon. And he thus learnt that Jin is Namjoon's boyfriend whom he has started dating from the first year of highschool.

       Namjoon and Jin were boyfriends for almost three years when they joined the college. And these two are going strong with their relationship and there are already rumours spreading that actually one of them has proposed to the other and the couple ring that they both have on their ring finger is actually a promise ring.

     Well for all the others these are all just rumours which may or may not be wrong, but only the close friends of the couple know the truth behind it.