70

" Jungkook, are you really giving up on him?"

The said boy looked up, confused as he heard the question from Yugeyom. He doesn't have to think twice before understanding what the other boy is talking about.

    Jungkook let out a scoff shaking his head, his eyes darting to the screen. He simply ignored the other's question and tried to concentrate on what he was reading but it seems like Yugyeom really has ruined his mood by bringing it up.

" I don't know", he let out tiredly, his eyes still focused on the presentation he was working on. 

" I can't even get to see him without her clinging to him", he said as he tried to concentrate on his work without letting his mind wander to places which would only mess up his mood.

Giving up? 

      No he wouldn't dare and he couldn't do it. How is he going to give up on him after all the dreams he has been cherishing for the last two years?

     He doesn't even know how he's going to keep living like this when he has no Tae by his side now.

     Jungkook sighed looking away, his mind echoing those words. Is he going to give up on Tae?

     No, he could never do that. Even if Tae is pushing him away is already moving forward with someone else. That doesn't mean he too would do that. 

     He has long decided that if there is anyone who is going to be the one for him, it's his precious baby who has been badly hurt by him after he has finally mustered up the courage which he himself couldn't get together. 

       But what is he honestly supposed to do when things are turning out this way, as if there is no longer any hope remaining for him, as if there is no use in still holding on.

        No, it's not that Jungkook is going to give up on Tae just because of the current situation which may or may not stay the same because the boy was a drug that he is addicted to. 

       His happy pill, the dancing center of his happiness, The light that has pierced the darkness of his soul after it has been flogging up with all the resentment he has started developing for his dad.

      But there are things which are holding him back, making it difficult for him to keep trying to have the brunette back.

       Is he really going to give up on all their beautiful memories and his dreams of a beautiful forever, he chuckled softly. What's the use in pursuing those dreams if there is no Tae beside him to live through them?

     But what is he supposed to do when he cannot see Tae without his girlfriend around him anymore?

      And the reason why he's staying away from them without trying to get him back was because it hurt like hell to see his baby with someone else that's not him.

    It's been days since the two started dating and Jungkook was surely shaken up by the sudden shift in his life. He wasn't ready to believe it at first, as he kept on telling himself that Tae is just playing pranks on him or is trying to make him jealous for how he reacted to his confession. 

     But he knew better than to keep his mind adamant on that belief. Because who knows better than him that those kinds of things aren't something Tae would do. And that jealousy making part is a complete no from the brunette's part.