15

He chuckled tilting his head. 

" Really? You love me?" He scoffed, as he stared at the screen.

      Tae was in his dorm room staring at that particular email he got a week ago. He has tried to ignore it, forget it. He has promised himself that he wouldn't take another look at it. But he has failed miserably. 

     It didn't take even a week for him to overcome the resistance and act on the urge to open it again. 

      For what? To go through the words again and again even if all that meant nothing poor torture for him.

     He was trying hard to not let it get to him. It's all in the past, he has chanted the same phrase countless times to himself. He has tried to convince himself to even delete the mail, knowing well he couldn't resist for too long.

      But all his efforts to stay away from it went futile and he is now here sitting in front of his laptop, the words flashing before his eyes like a nightmare.

" Doesn't feel like that at all knowing how you left without even a goodbye", he gritted his teeth. 

" Was I not worthy enough for at least hearing a few words from you. For the last time?"

      He shakes his head feeling dizzy. He doesn't even know what he is doing anymore. 

      What's even the use in doing this when the person who was supposed to hear his angry ranting is not here with him anymore?

He sighed. " Why didn't you tell me anything and decide everything on your own? You know that I would have happily accompanied you. Don't you?" he smiled faintly.

 " Even if it's to the gates of hell?"

Tae looked down, unable to contain the teardrops that were welling in his eyes and let them fall.

" Why did you leave me alone? Why didn't you stay?"

     He sighed as he closed all the tabs and shut down the system, wiping away his tears harshly. 

     He can't sit here anymore, it's as if the walls and the thick silence of the room is caving him in. He needs to get some fresh air otherwise it's not really good for him.

    He stood up frantically pushing the chair back. He walked, taking the bag with him, heading out of his room and their dorm unit.

    Tae glanced at his watch realizing that he had already skipped an hour sitting at his dorm. 

    He bit his lips feeling the frustration rising with him. What's wrong with him? 

     He's already getting irritated and annoyed by everything. A simple email he received last week has been messing up with his head and heart since then.

   He chuckled softly. If only that was anything simple.

      He has been trying hard to act normally around his friends even though both Jimin and Jungkook have been asking him if everything is alright. 

     Both of them were worried, he could tell. But how is he supposed to act when his mind is a haywire of annoying thoughts and emotions?

" Oh uh? Now you don't even know where you are going?"

Tae sighed hearing the voice spoken to him. He groaned internally. Not now.