49

" Jungkook, where is Tae?" That was the question that greeted the younger as soon as he reached their table.

And the said boy looked at him puzzled not understanding what is with this question. " Sorry?"

Jimin throw him an inpatient look.

 " I'm asking you whether you know where Tae is", he said, letting out a sigh. " Ever since yesterday night he has been out of reach", he informed, as he looked at the younger hopefully.

      And it has gotten the younger shocked unable to understand what is happening. This is not how he thought things were going to be. 

He gulped. " Tae wasn't with you?"he asked, feeling something is not right.

Jimin scoffed irritatedly. " If he was with me, why would I ask about his whereabouts?" he sighed. 

" But still you are the one closest to him and I couldn't even get your call through. So I thought you guys would be together", he shrugged, now eyeing the younger suspiciously.

Jungkook shakes his head. " No, I haven't seen him after yesterday", he said truthfully and it was the truth but there was something that he is still keeping from them.

Jimin looked at him, frowning. " But I saw you yesterday when I saw him for the last time. I saw you following him out of the club!"

Jungkook was shocked to hear that, but he kept his face neutral not wanting to tell them what happened. 

" Yeah, but I couldn't find him when I went outside. So I thought you know where he is. And later when I went in, you were also not seen anywhere. So..."he trailed off not knowing what to say.

Jimin sighed. " I had to take care of a drunk idiot", he said, as he shot a glare at his boyfriend who looked away.

" So both of you don't know where Tae is?" Jin asked, finally joining the conversation. 

     They have been just listening to the conversation between the two without interrupting, but it seems like there is something definitely going on.

    Both Jimin and Jungkook shake their heads nervously.

" What is going on?" Hoseok asked, worried. " Why don't you know where he went?"

Jimin sighed. " God! I don't know!!"

Suddenly Jungkook gasped. " What about his studio?" he asked, looking at the rest with hopeful eyes. " He must be there. It might be the new project that must be keeping him busy!"

Jimin shakes his head. " No, he isn't there. I already checked there in the morning itself. And he hasn't gone back to his dorms either. Even Yeonjun had no idea where he is", he said, leaning back on the chair tiredly.

    Jungkook bit his lips harshly, remorse filling his mind. He shouldn't have let Tae leave alone. He should have tried to stop him from how much upset the boy was.

       He was only trying to give him some space so both of them could calm down. But it seems like things haven't gone the way he has been expecting.

     Now Tae is missing and no one has any idea of where the boy disappeared into yesterday night.

" Wait, what about Tae's car?" Hoseok asked suddenly.