80

" Can you guys stop pestering me on this same thing again and again?" he asked annoyedly, not liking how they were on it again as if he needed them to tell him what to do and what not.

" No, " Yoongi shakes his head, his arms tightening around the boy sitting on his lap in silence, not having uttered a word since they have knocked on his door and casually letting him know that they are going to hang out at his apartment for a change. 

    They wanted to also add that it's mainly because of the older couple suspecting their apartment to be haunted that they are planning to have a change of atmosphere. But they didn't feel the need to creep out the boy after seeing how tired he was.

 " We are not planning to let you cry for him when all you need to do is try to have a proper talk with him", Yoongi said sternly, making the other send him a death glare. But the older was not the least affected and it was bothering the maknae.

    Jungkook looked at him not really pleased with it but he knows that they are not wrong about it. But still why are they trying to pressure him on this. It's not like he is planning to let him go without a fight. 

    But a little bit of time is all he is asking for till he is finally ready for it and not messes up again because of him getting nervous and scared.

Yoongi sighed. " Why don't you understand?" he asked, glancing at his boyfriend who was looking away from him, seemingly far away from everything happening around him.

    The younger followed his gaze hesitantly and sighed seeing the state of the older boy who he had never seen like this, looking so soft and calm and not looking ways for brewing up more troubles for him.

" Hyung, " he called tiredness etched on his face. " Please, stop. None of what you are saying is going to be helpful to me", Jungkook sighed, slightly guilty seeing the blank face of the boy who otherwise never knew what is to keep his mouth shut.

     But there is nothing he could do about it when the damage is already done. He knew it very well that he should have delivered the news in a better way without causing a sudden panic for the boy who has always been the closest one to the said lady.

    But he was too caught up in the moment, and after enduring his rambling for a long time while hoping Tae is not going to get affected each time he brought her up,he couldn't think of a better way to drop the news out of the blue.

" So are you giving up everything?" Jin asked keenly, not understanding why it's so hard for Jungkook to just go ahead and talk it out with Tae. " Are you losing all your hopes?"

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head. " I don't know what I'm even doing anymore. I'm losing all my hopes even if I don't want to", he said tiredly looking out of the window trying to find some solace. " I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't see him after this?"

" Are you giving up on him?" Jin asked carefully, not wanting to upset the boy more than he was. 

Jungkook glared at him as expected. "  I may give up on my hopes but I won't give up on him or my love for him.."

" For god's sake", Yoongi groaned. " Then why don't you do something about it?"

    The younger but ignored him, keeping his eyes fixed on the outside not bothering to answer. He was already getting irritated to the core with their persistence to make him understand the gravity of the situation as if he doesn't know that.