64

It was actually a tough week for the seven boys who have been barely holding on with everything that has been happening recently. 

      They were all actually disappointed with how things had been turning out because this one precious friendship circle that they thought was going to last forever was crumbling down despite all the efforts they have been putting in to save it.

     It wasn't their fault that misunderstandings and suspicions creeped into their precious friendship. 

      After all there were many things left unsaid and purposefully concealed. And they weren't meant to be hidden forever. It's not actually possible to do that. But they weren't supposed to be out until it's the right time. But unfortunately not all our plans may find success. 

And the same thing happened to theirs too.

     Their hangouts at the older couple's room has been already forgotten and nobody actually felt the need to bring it up. Maybe it's because they are not really fond of having another three or four hours of pure awkwardness and tension lingering among them with no one else having any control over it.

        And even if they decide to hold it as per the tradition there is no doubt that at least one of them wouldn't be there. 

     This actually is the first time they have been facing such a situation ever since they have come together as a group two years ago. 

      Okay, there were always occasional clashes between Yoongi and Jimin ever since the start of this year. But they have not affected their group as this fall out between their younger ones did. 

        Maybe it's because they were never forced to think much deeper about the situation or they always took it lightly thinking that the boys would solve it on their own and their beliefs have always been proven right eventually. 

    And also the fights between the two have never crossed even two days and it wasn't really overbearing for the rest. Or they really have no much idea about whatever is going on with the two boys who were always sickeningly sweet to each other before them.

     But surely the last fight between the two had been pretty bad leading to both Yoongi and Jimin's frequent disappearances from their lunch table and hangouts. And they are still not sure of the causes which have resulted.

         But still at the end of the day it hasn't really affected the other boys or at least they didn't have felt the need to get so worried.

       And never had the rest of the boys have ever tried to Intervene whenever things got ugly between the couple. Because they never felt the need to do that.

       But this time it has been different and even when they thought it's not their place to get their heads into the matter, the situation was making them do it.

       Even though it's most of the time, the little arguments breaking out were between Jin and Tae, it would be a lie to say that both Namjoon and Hoseok did stay out of it , because even when it was not them speaking, they have offered their unanimous support to Jin without actually realizing that they are actually pushing away one of them with their behavior.

     And the brunette was really brave enough to keep on coming back even when he has been given cold shoulders by the three who were the only constant appearances at their table these days.